Photo

Uh Ok......

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

http://prntscr.com/hjje0j

It came from the 01,02,03 series from 39 the level 1 Boxes but i havent seen this 'reward' yet

User Id: fb100004543780059

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 05 December 2017 - 07:38 PM.

Theddy

Theddy
  • 13 posts

'A very rare or premium item'

maybe?

If those glasses are purple then that's the case, I think.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

'A very rare or premium item'

maybe?

If those glasses are purple then that's the case, I think.

Very Rare is purple and premium is yellow and if it would be a purple glasses it would have been a set of lucky ones and from what ive known there are no premium glasses

So your comment is invalid :P

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

6GQTWMgERPqdaiqzaTM8Bg.png

You are truly a blessed man, RainbowDash_Love.

Theddy

Theddy
  • 13 posts

@RainbowDash_Love

The only invalid thing is your ability to understand assumptions as my 'I think' and 'maybe' clearly state.

Also, the screenshot doesn't show what quality color it has. And prefixes mean nothing, I've seen blue/purple items with a singular bonus and

green items with multiple ones.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

@RainbowDash_Love[/size]

The only invalid thing is your ability to understand assumptions as my 'I think' and 'maybe' clearly state.

Also, the screenshot doesn't show what quality color it has. And prefixes mean nothing, I've seen blue/purple items with a singular bonus and
green items with multiple ones.

It's a white item. The screenshot shows it.

Prefixes define ALL quality levels (except for Premium and Infamous). There are modifiers that are neither good nor bad (such as "clean", "dirty" and "civilian"), and which don't count towards the item quality. A green item with two prefixes is thus entirely possible.

So yes, it's a legitimate bug.

Edited by Lana Woo, 06 December 2017 - 03:59 PM.

Theddy

Theddy
  • 13 posts

It's a white item. The screenshot shows it.
Also, there are qualifiers that are neither good nor bad (such as "clean", "dirty" and "civilian"), which don't count towards the item quality.
So yes, it's a legitimate bug.

I've had white colored backgrounds behind items in bounty reward boxes before that showed their actual background only when hovered over.

I know that there are insignificant prefixes, but I never look at the exact name, but on the actual changes below the weapon's stats. Talking about those.

And on topic, yes, it's a bug. I have a white Katana which I guess was meant to be premium,

therefore those glasses were meant to be purple but are white just like any item that drops in the last category, I think.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 132 posts

Just one thought of mine, taking note that a really long time ago, 'Clear' + 'Shooting' on a pair of glasses would indeed make them purple and would thus be legitimate drops in the 'Random Elite or Premium item'. I don't know for shure, but it's likely that the possible drop for that slot hasn't been changed in quite a while. And for some reason, some award items (such as the a vintage machete from Ivan's task) being labeled as common affected the unboxed rewards for that particular slot as well.

With all the above factors combined, the box gave you a 'blue' item that's 'white' from a slot where it shouldn't be.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

That is bizarre, not sure how those got in there! Sure it was a series 39?

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

Im pretty sure maybe you could look into my account when and where i got it from Con, Im kinda curious how this is possible since there are no purple glasses with those prefixes

Side note, Con sorry for asking multiple times but when are you going to poll the low level items ?

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 06 December 2017 - 11:46 PM.

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 368 posts

Im pretty sure maybe you could look into my account when and where i got it from Con, Im kinda curious how this is possible since there are no purple glasses with those prefixes

Side note, Con sorry for asking multiple times but when are you going to poll the low level items ?

Please dont add too many new low level uniques. Its already enough junk uniqs coming in, just pick 1 or 2.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

And @Con did you look into how those glasses are possible im kinda curious :)