92 replies to this topic

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 67 posts
Can't wait for it

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 120 posts
Looks great XD. Eager to make some FALs and revolvers now.

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Happy Z-Mas everyone :)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 591 posts
Aweome, they are here :)
I can't wait to craft them all.

Just a question: what are Refined Machine Parts used for?

Edited by Lana Woo, 18 December 2017 - 06:29 AM.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 78 posts

@Con

There is an issue with the Zmas Mount, the Zmas Tree and the Znowman. Despite having the required components, the "Build Now" button cannot be clicked.

Thanks

Another thing, I scavenged a level 37 Event Premium Ice Axe but it disappeared from my inventory when I reloaded the game. You may want to look into that as well.

Edited by morsmagnes3, 18 December 2017 - 06:23 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

@Con

There is an issue with the Zmas Mount, the Zmas Tree and the Znowman. Despite having the required components, the "Build Now" button cannot be clicked.

Thanks

Another thing, I scavenged a level 37 Event Premium Ice Axe but it disappeared from my inventory when I reloaded the game. You may want to look into that as well.

Awesome, thanks mors. They should both be fixed after a refresh.

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Aweome, they are here :)
I can't wait to craft them all.

Just a question: what are Refined Machine Parts used for?

Nothing at the moment Lana, but they'll be the new higher quality parts for any future weapons / gear around that level.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 78 posts

@Con

Is everything tradable this event? Hopefully so, I don't have much fuel to craft on alts

ShamishA1

ShamishA1
  • 38 posts

Con can you please add the x10 Bomb Schematic?

Crafting those event bombs 1 by 1 will kill all the time and x10 bomb in 1 craft will be great. Also please add the x10 Crafting Kits Schematics because we all need tons of crafting kits and crafting them 1 by 1 also wastes lots of time.

I bet everyone want these x10 bomb and crafting kit schematics. :)

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 120 posts

Slight question issues

Auto revolver: 16 range? 16 RANGE ONLY. I mean like, it's near useless. Could it be at least like, 18 or maybe 20? 16 range at lvl 55 is very low.

FAL: 24 range is nice but...........it's not really much to kill survivors. Most raid guns at lvl 55 will have over 30 range (and they aren't even unique) making this fal pitiful, especially since it has a survivor counter. Could this be altered? maybe make it an infected counter? it's not exactly a proper PvP gun. Either keep the counter and increase range, or change the counter. The Fal is also lacking in dps compared to the other gun, but oh well, it's still not bad.

Event Melees: Idk where to start......they aren't great..........nothing special, nothing new.

Imrpov melees: AMAZING. Nothing more to be said

Arctic backpack: um.........again.......why? they seem useless. CQB armor can give you 20% scav speed easily with resistances and 5% luck. With a 25% craft, this backpack still lacks.

Other than that. LOVE THE EVENT. I don't want my criticisms here to make it sound like I don't. I really do love the new stuff. Looks really great.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 591 posts

Nothing at the moment Lana, but they'll be the new higher quality parts for any future weapons / gear around that level.

Thanks Con, I'll still hoard them just in case :P

@Con

Is everything tradable this event? Hopefully so, I don't have much fuel to craft on alts

No idea about the clothing, but the craftable gears and weapons are not:

k6SzyrC.jpg

Snow bombs and bauble bombs can be traded, though.

Edited by Lana Woo, 18 December 2017 - 04:36 PM.

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 22 posts

I find the beginning of this event quite disapointing, the craftable items seem worthless, I don't see any buyable cloth, there's no discount for the DMU and now the Z-mas zombies can freeze your survivors preventing them from shooting or running or anything else until the zombies kill them.

I'll wait and see if anything changes with the craftable stuff and the bug fixes, mostly for a buff on the backpacks.

Edited by Dovahkick, 18 December 2017 - 08:00 PM.

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 22 posts

I have a proof to show that the new backpacks are ridiculously underpowered.

https://ibb.co/mdZmN6

Unique backpacks have bigger scavenge speed, have somewhat equal quality item percentage, have health, have melee protection and injury protection. The Whiteout backpacks have 6 times less scavenge speed than the unique backpack shown, does not have the defensive abilities a normal backpack would have and they cannot be traded. And I bet that a common backpack would be much better than the Big White Backpack.

There's no point in crafting such a thing.

Edited by Dovahkick, 19 December 2017 - 01:07 AM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 764 posts

Con let us craft snowbombs in bunches please

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

Wait they are lootable ?

SpyderMan

SpyderMan
  • 5 posts

anyone can show me crafted FAL with rare ranger kit ? :D Many thanks

renankey

renankey
  • 15 posts

Nice job Con!

nice xmas to everyone ^^

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 544 posts

Repost from a post a made in the bug report section, but I think it's relevant here as well:

Normally, when the infected santa from the Z mas event explodes, he knocks my survivors down, like a grenade.

I've had two occasions where my survivors were completely frozen in the stun animation though, and could not be moved at all. At that point, either the zombies incapacitated them or I had to leave them behind since I couldn't move them back to the safe zone.

Is this a bug, or is this intentional?

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 22 posts

I highly doubt that it's a bug, I once again got struck by Z-mas zombies and this time my survivors didn't freeze like the first time it did.

But this bug, when it happens to you, it's a single snap that ends into a punch in the gut.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 591 posts
It's a bug. It's the same bug that paralyzes your survivors when you activate a HERc mine in the Island.

Edited by Lana Woo, 20 December 2017 - 12:01 AM.