Photo

Operation Whiteout - Z-mas 2017

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

its too bad i won`t be able to enjoy almost all of the event due to some IRL BS 

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

I like it! Really like the exploding Santa's but I am surprised you have never had Fruitcake mines in the Zmas things. Those things would be deadly. :D

Fruitcake mines need to be a thing.

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 22 posts

I am surprised you have never had Fruitcake mines in the Zmas things. Those things would be deadly. :D

Don't expect to find reinder dogs that explodes into confetis either.

renankey

renankey
  • 46 posts

those xmas buildings like the tree will go foward 14th january too? :S

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 27 posts

Terror-Dome ... Z-Mas ... 50% off!!! AWESOME!

Thank you Con & Team.

And a merry Z+X-mas for all of you.

Breathless,

Nick

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 27 posts

Terror-Dome ... Con, the fuel cost is still 170 on lv60 ... so not 50% off? Please advice, thank you. :)

Con

Con
  • 4,255 posts

Terror-Dome ... Con, the fuel cost is still 170 on lv60 ... so not 50% off? Please advice, thank you. :)

Ah yep! Separate database for Kong. Fixing now!

Strider

Strider
  • 242 posts

Really appreciate the drop rates of items this time around. From what I can tell cold steel is a bit easier to find than parts from any previous event, the 100 free pieces was helpful too. It's a nice touch too bringing back the junk containers that can be recycled for more stuff.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 119 posts
Anyone gotten any good crafts yet? Just curious.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

i have a few of the permanent crafts but unfortunately it will be awhile before i can play the game again 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

I just crafted the arctic auto revolver with 20% aps bonus and assault kit, I'm trying to see if someone got a 25% craft with an assault kit.

Also, Con, any updates on weapon stats? People are still disappointed with the Fal, will there be any changes to the gun? It either needs a different counter, or much more range.

Edited by Luisssboom, 21 December 2017 - 08:46 PM.

coast

coast
  • 4 posts

...From what I can tell cold steel is a bit easier to find than parts from any previous event, the 100 free pieces was helpful too...

What 100 free pieces of cold steel?  I never got 100 free pieces.  Drop rate doesn't seem to be very high either.  Been scavenging for 2 days and I'm only up to 37 cold steel so far.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts

What 100 free pieces of cold steel?  I never got 100 free pieces.  Drop rate doesn't seem to be very high either.  Been scavenging for 2 days and I'm only up to 37 cold steel so far.

There is a free package containing 50 fuel, 100 pieces of Cold Steel, some Abandoned caches, a Santa hat and a Santa beard. You can find it between the Christmas packages (the "box" icon under the Resources indicators).

Z-Mas_Gift_package.png

Also, 37 pieces of steel in only two days seems like a pretty healthy drop rate, considering that it will last for about a month.

Edited by Lana Woo, 21 December 2017 - 11:30 PM.

coast

coast
  • 4 posts

There is a free package containing 50 fuel, 100 pieces of Cold Steel, some Abandoned caches, a Santa hat and a Santa beard. You can find it between the Christmas packages (the "box" icon under the Resources indicators).

I never got that package.  I only have 6 winter packages for sale and the tactics cache package for sale.  There was no free package.  Is it because I'm on Kong?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 575 posts

Z-Mas_Gift_package.png

Also, 37 pieces of steel in only two days seems like a pretty healthy drop rate, considering that it will last for about a month.

I dont see that package on kong

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts

Hm, maybe is the same issue that the Terror Dome, then.

Do you guys have the TD update now?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 575 posts

we do have the TD update and 50% discount

ZAPelREAPER

ZAPelREAPER
  • 5 posts

Z-Mas_Gift_package.png

We Need this in Kongregate!! Con must HELP us!!!

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 22 posts

we do have the TD update and 50% discount

That's why I tried it for the first time. Two tries with both a bronze reward and I got a lot of cold steel with now 89 of them, plus the first try refunded me 50 fuel (it costed me 60). It was worth trying in the end.

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 22 posts

Still waiting for some news about the Whiteout backpacks...