Hi There..

Raids

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 13 posts

Got raided again by the same guy..

That is not the problem He will get what he is asking for ...for a time now!

The issue is that every time he raids my compound  I never add a bounty on him or attack in that moment the message pops out at game start, so after I try to check if I can raid him and nothing cause he is protected...

More I see that I am not protected and can not even buy protection cause it says that I can not buy it in 21 days cause I have raided someone...What is not the truth , I got raided didn't raided no one...

It is not the first time this happens...every time I get raided its the same issue...

First it is very unfair that who raids gets protected...and the raided player haves no right to get it...this will drive players out of this game, cause according to this I can get raided a lot more in the same day and can not even defend myself...

This guy raids my base , gets protected, and then comes and raids my base again and gets protected again...WTF is this ??? Really...?

How can one even fight back if some one haves all the protection on his actions...it should be the apposite way, who raids looses the protection chances for 21 days not this way !

Why is this done its beyond my understanding...and for sure I am sick of this situation and this guy...some Moron can just haves his way harassing other players and gets protected ......pathetic...  

Theddy

Theddy
  • 21 posts

Protection is automatically applied to a player when that player is attacked and breached.

If you got raided by that person and he or she was protected when you logged in then that person was attacked by somebody else already.

Pro Tip: Store protection is a waste of fuel and has extremely long recharge times. Save fuel and purchase the White Flag book from the store.

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 13 posts

Protection is automatically applied to a player when that player is attacked and breached.

If you got raided by that person and he or she was protected when you logged in then that person was attacked by somebody else already.

Pro Tip: Store protection is a waste of fuel and has extremely long recharge times. Save fuel and purchase the White Flag book from the store.

So lets assume that he was raided after...

He then gets raided every time he raids me and gets protection..that is very convenient for him!

If you believe that ...I don't...Sorry but its to clear for me that either he is using cheats or he haves a second account and uses that to get protection...Either things are not fair to other players...and its not fair that I can not retaliate after his attack for 21 days when I didn't raided no one...but that is what happens every time he raids me...I get 21 without being able to attack my raider and defend myself...and then When he looses protection here he comes again and everything repeats its process...

Sorry something weird with this guy game play..and I do not believe in that situation so convenient for him that casually someone attacks him every time he raids me...

As for the with flag Ill see what is that...  Thanks for the info on this...

Theddy

Theddy
  • 21 posts

So lets assume that he was raided after...

He then gets raided every time he raids me and gets protection..that is very convenient for him!

If you're an active raider you will get attacked pretty much every time you go offline, multiple times too maybe.

If you believe that ...I don't...Sorry but its to clear for me that either he is using cheats or he haves a second account and uses that to get protection...Either things are not fair to other players...

It's a common thing to have multiple accounts in the game and I agree with you that unfair things can be done with them.

Using a friendly raid for protection isn't worth it, though, in my opinion.

and its not fair that I can not retaliate after his attack for 21 days when I didn't raided no one...but that is what happens every time he raids me...I get 21 without being able to attack my raider and defend myself...and then When he looses protection here he comes again and everything repeats its process...

As I said previously, buying protection from the store is overpriced fuelwise. It's not worth the hassle and the cooldowns are insane.

Also, "protection cooldown" is a time period during which you are not able to buy more protection, not stopping you from retaliating an attack.

You can attack people at any time, with or without protection. Note, however, that if you do so while under protection you will lose it.

As for the with flag Ill see what is that...  Thanks for the info on this...

The "White Flag" book is permanently available in the store to buy with 1,250 Fuel.

When equipped you gain infinite protection until the moment you unequip it!

Once taken down you need to wait three days, not twenty one, just three days until you can equip it and be safe again.

Baselab

Baselab
  • 18 posts

If that guy is using cheats is something I have no way of knowing but what I can tell you is that Con changed the old system where you could raid yourself using alt accounts. That is no longer possible. It could be that that player gets bountied a lot or belongs to a raiding alliance and asks a friend or alliance comrade to raid him before going offline so he gets the protection. If that was the case then that clearly goes against the TOS, but only the devs can check into it.

Also the 21 days applies to you buying the store protection (that as Theddy already told you is a waste of fuel) not to you being able to raid that guy back, given that he's not online at the time nor he's under protection after being raided by someone else.

As for the book -> http://tlaststand.wi...wiki/White_Flag

If you really don't like the PvP aspect of the game, WF book is the best investment you can make with your fuel. Nobody will be able to raid you and you won't be able to raid anyone either so you can sit down and enjoy the PvE part of the game and go to bed/work/school/life with no worries about losing your stuff.

Last but not least... instead of coming here opening threads accusing players of cheating with no proof (so far), you'd better send an email to the devs so they can look into it (if there is anything that needs to be looked at). The email address is: support@deadzonegame.com

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 13 posts

Thanks...I still find very convenient that he gets raided every time he raids me...Also this situation of raiding and re raiding the same player is by far a very stupid situation if someone raids another player shouldn't be possible to raid the same guy for a longer period of time...this would prevent the so called mass raiders that I call them another name..cause some are simply harassing other players constantly...it should be changed ...there are a lot of people to raid...I do not raid cause I dont like to be raided and cause if I do like most of people raiding the lower lvls then its of cowards...like this guy is for sure..I just totally disagree with this raiding system cause once you are raided it forces you to add a bounty on the raider cause if you don't then he gets no punishment cause you can not raid him...it is ridiculous and unfair...very unfair...any game that gives you the chance to raid others should restrain the raided player to defend himself like this one does..this instigating  the raider to raid more so it will take people away of the game cause its very unfair...Never saw a thing or rule like this and find it very weird ...you get raided and you stay 21 days without being able of protection or fight back...pathetic..its my opinion...

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 13 posts

If that guy is using cheats is something I have no way of knowing but what I can tell you is that Con changed the old system where you could raid yourself using alt accounts. That is no longer possible. It could be that that player gets bountied a lot or belongs to a raiding alliance and asks a friend or alliance comrade to raid him before going offline so he gets the protection. If that was the case then that clearly goes against the TOS, but only the devs can check into it.

Also the 21 days applies to you buying the store protection (that as Theddy already told you is a waste of fuel) not to you being able to raid that guy back, given that he's not online at the time nor he's under protection after being raided by someone else.

As for the book -> http://tlaststand.wi...wiki/White_Flag

If you really don't like the PvP aspect of the game, WF book is the best investment you can make with your fuel. Nobody will be able to raid you and you won't be able to raid anyone either so you can sit down and enjoy the PvE part of the game and go to bed/work/school/life with no worries about losing your stuff.

Last but not least... instead of coming here opening threads accusing players of cheating with no proof (so far), you'd better send an email to the devs so they can look into it (if there is anything that needs to be looked at). The email address is: support@deadzonegame.com

I open the threads I am allowed to so keep your bossy comments to yourself....

Great...Raided 2 times in the same Day...Amazing game guys..just amazing game for the ones that come to play it to just unload their real life frustration..and can not even put on the vacations book or white flag book cause supposedly I raided someone...that I didn't do, and keep being raided on daily bases one or 2 times a day...

awesome mix you got here ....You should be proud of sucking people money for this thing...to after give all the passwords and nuke codes to the ones you want...

I tell again here:

Why can I not defend myself if I didn't raided no one and why am I in cool down time if I didn't defended  myself or attacked anyone?

I did not attack  or raided no one why am I unable to defend myself  and why am I in cool down time?

Great effort to serve the pathetic idiots that come here to just be more stupid that in real life...

This is not a game is  something that I do not even qualify....

I am about to rain a video review and my on opinion in of this game..cause what I got was this amazing quoted comment from a typical idiot that thinks he is here to just rant other people post and qualify what is good to post or what kind of threads the other posters can do...

It defines exactly what I said about this FB games and players..

Edited by Bullfye, 24 December 2017 - 10:53 AM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 588 posts

I open the threads I am allowed to so keep your bossy comments to yourself....

He's not the one who said it. It's a forum rule.

People can get banned for flaming, and starting a post accusing someone of hacking is looked down upon since the forum started. If you don't believe me, do a search for all the other topics where hacking accusations are made; they are usually locked. The correct way to handle it is to email Con, like Baselab said.

Edited by Lana Woo, 24 December 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 13 posts

He's not the one who said it. It's a forum rule.

People can get banned for flaming, and starting a post accusing someone of hacking is looked down upon since the forum started. If you don't believe me, do a search for all the other topics where hacking accusations are made; they are usually locked. The correct way to handle it is to email Con, like Baselab said.

Maybe its right but if you read the post you see I am not accusing no one just saying that it is what it is...

Lifetoyouall

Lifetoyouall
  • 19 posts

if you read the post you see I am not accusing no one

If you believe that ...I don't...Sorry but its to clear for me that either he is using cheats or he haves a second account and uses that to get protection.

Hmm...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raids