Photo

M-79 40mm Grenade Launcher Lvl 60

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts
Use as the main weapon by type as an bow or crossbow in survivors but have splash damage 2m or 4m or 6m.  forced shooting at a greater distance will not work but other survivors with another type of weapon will shoot

damage    300-500
                 closed for fire distance 8m (not to kill your survivors if the zombies come close)
                 aim time 0.1sec.
                 max. distance range    20-30m
                 fire rate    0.20 - 0.50
                 ammo capacity   1
                 reload speed 4-6 sec.
                  knockback           25-50%
                 ammo cost      200-250 ammo
                 60 lvl needed
                 ( When putting armor of 60 lvl, the characteristics increase but not critical for many)

I do not see any problems to do so what is so afraid of 10 people who write no ... I do not know .....      10 people are too few to judge or not to be

Edited by Hk516, 20 December 2017 - 08:05 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 634 posts

No just no 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 164 posts

No....... nonononononononono, already been discussed many times.........too many flaws and balancing issues.....nonononono nope

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

what problems with the balancing of the grenade is but they are no longer needed at the 30+ level and in general the smoke is also not needed in the game, the shot distance plays a big role, so the sniper rifles as usual rule .. I do not see balancing problems ... the characteristics of I wrote normal for 1 survivor in the team just need to reduce the radius of the blast as the initial grenades to 2m. )

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

well, at least you will not sit on the base all together in one heap of survivors with sniper rifles)

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

Oh piss off warbrand with your god dam grenade launcher fetish.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

GUYS.

Grenade launchers have been discussed many times and Con is against it.

don't bother discussing it, the community doesn't like that.

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 34 posts
LOL, I think I can just 5 man with max dmg grenade launcher and spawn in close, and what ya know? 2 seconds enemy decapitated and being branded for trashing and get trashed back.

Great idea!

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

Guys !!!!!! you first read what I wrote and not only the name ..... !!!!!   read the approximate characteristics of not what 5 people with a grenade launcher will not be as this will not be effective. now sniper rifle on 60 lvl have distance 45m+ , assault rifle and machine gun 40m. = )

Edited by Hk516, 19 December 2017 - 12:13 PM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

Guys !!!!!! you first read what I wrote and not only the name ..... !!!!!   read the approximate characteristics of not what 5 people with a grenade launcher will not be as this will not be effective. now sniper rifle on 60 lvl have distance 45m+ , assault rifle and machine gun 40m. = )

And AR and LMGs have higher dps and suppresion..... you are obviously not a raider at all. (dead eye)

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

And AR and LMGs have higher dps and suppresion..... you are obviously not a raider at all. (dead eye)

all right you wrote on this 5 survivors with a grenade launcher will not be as effective against 5 survivors with machine guns or assault rifles .... the grenade launcher will only be as a weapon of support

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

all right you wrote on this 5 survivors with a grenade launcher will not be as effective against 5 survivors with machine guns or assault rifles .... the grenade launcher will only be as a weapon of support

Dude grenade launchers have been suggested like 20 times in every possible way by warbrand it's not gonna happen also ''support'' pretty much means its gonna be completely worthless and waste a survivor that could fight better with another weapon.

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

Dude grenade launchers have been suggested like 20 times in every possible way by warbrand it's not gonna happen also ''support'' pretty much means its gonna be completely worthless and waste a survivor that could fight better with another weapon.

Dude, the choice is always for the player, what to choose and what to do about it, I primarily consider the grenade launcher as a weapon against zombies in order to diversify the assortment of types of weapons for the player. Mass damage against zombies and an interesting kind of weapons, I think it will make monotonous hikes and shooting zombies for some time more fun .... and to all the grenades as a type of weapons are also useless.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

e grenades as a type of weapons are also useless.

Not against buildings. You really have minimal knowledge about this game.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 648 posts

Hi guys! got idea add new weapon M-79 40mm grenade launcherg(...)

(...)what 5 people with a grenade launcher will not be as this will not be effective. now sniper rifle on 60 lvl have distance 45m+ , assault rifle and machine gun 40m. = )

(...) the grenade launcher will only be as a weapon of support

(...)a weapon against zombies in order to diversify the assortment of types of weapons for the player(...) I think it will make monotonous hikes and shooting zombies for some time more fun .... and to all the grenades as a type of weapons are also useless.

Well, this is why is so important to make a search for previous ideas before trying to make your own, or else you would notice that the points you're making have been already made and refuted.

I can just recycle my answer from the last time:

It's not that people hate grenade launchers; after all, Grenade or Rocket Launchers have been one of the most proposed ideas. That's exactly the problem.

What you are proposing has been discussed several times before, over and over, with changes and fixes. There has been no interest on them. Somebody proposing grenade launchers again is just boring, like a telemarketer calling you to say: "I know this product doesn't interest you, sir or ma'am, and you have already received dozens of calls trying to sell this same thing to you, but listen to me! Grenade Launchers! THEY CAN WORK!!"

Edited by Lana Woo, 19 December 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

read above that I wrote about AR LMG. I have 60 lvl. Against buildings try an ordinary knife is much more effective why take 2-6 grenades that would destroy the buildings its more time needed - knockout, throw, detonation, knife better LOL

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

read above that I wrote about AR LMG. I have 60 lvl. Against buildings try an ordinary knife is much more effective why take 2-6 grenades that would destroy the buildings its more time needed - knockout, throw, detonation, knife better LOL

So grenades are worthless by your point of view..... then why have a grenade launcher then?

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

So grenades are worthless by your point of view..... then why have a grenade launcher then?

The grenade launcher will be the same weapon but detonation will be immediately upon hit and splash damage will be effective against the zombie, the grenade is not effective now, not against zombies, not against the survivors, because of the long throw, detonation and throw distance. Smoke in general is useless, it would be possible to make flash-bang grenades that would stop the enemy for a couple of seconds.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

The grenade launcher will be the same weapon but detonation will be immediately upon hit and splash damage will be effective against the zombie, the grenade is not effective now, not against zombies, not against the survivors, because of the long throw, detonation and throw distance. Smoke in general is useless, it would be possible to make flash-bang grenades that would stop the enemy for a couple of seconds.

Yupp you aren't  a raider at all.

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

Yupp you aren't  a raider at all.

Maybe please well come to my base with any grenades, but take the weapons before 50Lvl on their survivors and assemble grenades for the purpose and wish you good luck!!!!

Edited by Hk516, 19 December 2017 - 01:51 PM.