Photo

M-79 40mm Grenade Launcher Lvl 60

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

Maybe please well come to my base with any grenades, but take the weapons before 50Lvl on their survivors and assemble grenades for the purpose and wish you good luck!!!!

So you are saying I should go up against level 60 guns with like..... level 40 guns? makes sense.

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

So you are saying I should go up against level 60 guns with like..... level 40 guns? makes sense.

but you are a real side raider and you also have grenades that are effective and 50 lvl weapons, and you as a real raider will succeed, against me not a raider. You must believe in yourself and in the grenades! and in good luck! what else do you need to win? 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

but you are a real side raider and you also have grenades that are effective and 50 lvl weapons, and you as a real raider will succeed, against me not a raider. You must believe in yourself and in the grenades! and in good luck! what else do you need to win? 

Actually yeah I am very sure I could smash your entire compound easily using just nades and melee.

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

Actually yeah I am very sure I could smash your entire compound easily using just nades and melee.

perhaps, but that's another story.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

perhaps, but that's another story.

Nope. You wanted nades and that's a way for nades to work.

Edited by Maruse, 19 December 2017 - 03:00 PM.

Theddy

Theddy
  • 22 posts

in general the smoke is also not needed in the game

o.o

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

o.o

Yeah obviously he does not raid.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

jiFfM.jpg

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

jiFfM.jpg

1d7bh7.jpg

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 573 posts

Hi guys! got idea add new weapon M-79 40mm grenade launcherg with close minimal range for shooting an 8m how in watchtower on  compound base and have spash damage how to hand grenade m-26 maybe... and distance range 25-30m with fire rate 0.50 maybe with 1 ammo capacity... with damage 300-400 maybe and 60 lvl  needed. and knockback maybe 50%, reload speed 4 sec maybe bigger...  and minimal close range shooting in 8m.... this will not give everyone a chance to wear a grenade launcher, 

Warbrand stop it please

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

okay, it's better to do the same thing, and simply to increase the characteristics of the same weapon or armor with each update and just slightly change the look, it always works. = ) 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 695 posts

okay, it's better to do the same thing, and simply to increase the characteristics of the same weapon or armor with each update and just slightly change the look, it always works. = ) 

OK, just stop it.

You had a bad idea, it happens. The overall negative reaction to it is not everybody else's fault, but yours for failing to do the slightest amount of research. The old "Well, I guess you guys don't want ANY INNOVATION AT ALL" defense is just as old and tired as the grenade launcher idea.

Take some time to read the forums, see what has been proposed, and most important of all, learn to take criticism. Remember that you are trying to sell your ideas to the community, and most importantly, to Con, so your ideas must fit both the desires of the current player base and the mechanics of the game.

Edited by Lana Woo, 19 December 2017 - 10:12 PM.

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 34 posts
I think if I see this guy, my first reaction will be to throw 20 M67 grenades into his compound and bomb his squads.

Smoke is useless, true af. I wonder if godzyra and dzg can win my base with no smokes

M67 is useless, true af. I wonder how people shouldnt bomb their way to the flag if they only have 1 minute left to get the flag.

You are making a fool of yourself warbrand, always contradicting your claims. Like I said, if there is grenade launchers and people will definitely opt for a close spawn. If the grenade damage is as high as a regular M67, good luck to your defences, just 5 of them can break a hole in your defences.

On the contrary, if the grenade launcher launches something as useless as M26 grenades, you can forget about killing your enemies, they will blast you to kingdom come before your M26s dealt any damage.

Pineapples are the same as M67, just not as powerful.

Smokes is required in normal raiding whether you like it or not.

There is no way to balance a grenade launcher. If your damage is over by a little, the damage is more powerful than M67s and you will be marked for trashing. down by a little, it is as weak as M26s and you can expect to get fucked big time.

Use your brain a little and think your shit through, if you think otherwise, provide with points that are convincing and valid. Dont give the 'grenades are useless' crap as an excuse.

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

I think if I see this guy, my first reaction will be to throw 20 M67 grenades into his compound and bomb his squads.

Smoke is useless, true af. I wonder if godzyra and dzg can win my base with no smokes

M67 is useless, true af. I wonder how people shouldnt bomb their way to the flag if they only have 1 minute left to get the flag.

You are making a fool of yourself warbrand, always contradicting your claims. Like I said, if there is grenade launchers and people will definitely opt for a close spawn. If the grenade damage is as high as a regular M67, good luck to your defences, just 5 of them can break a hole in your defences.

On the contrary, if the grenade launcher launches something as useless as M26 grenades, you can forget about killing your enemies, they will blast you to kingdom come before your M26s dealt any damage.

Pineapples are the same as M67, just not as powerful.

Smokes is required in normal raiding whether you like it or not.

There is no way to balance a grenade launcher. If your damage is over by a little, the damage is more powerful than M67s and you will be marked for trashing. down by a little, it is as weak as M26s and you can expect to get fucked big time.

Use your brain a little and think your shit through, if you think otherwise, provide with points that are convincing and valid. Dont give the 'grenades are useless' crap as an excuse.

Use as the main weapon by type as an bow or crossbow in survivors but have splash damage 2m or 4m or 6m.  forced shooting at a greater distance will not work but other survivors with another type of weapon will shoot

damage    300-500
                 closed for fire distance 8m (not to kill your survivors if the zombies come close)
                 aim time 0.1sec.
                 max. distance range    20-30m
                 fire rate    0.20 - 0.50
                 ammo capacity   1
                 reload speed 4-6 sec.
                 knockback          25-50%
                 ammo cost      200-250 ammo
                 60 lvl needed
                 ( When putting armor of 60 lvl, the characteristics increase but not critical for many)

I do not see any problems to do so what is so afraid of 10 people who write no ... I do not know .....

Edited by Hk516, 20 December 2017 - 08:02 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 705 posts

Word of advice listen to people that have been here longer and also try to clean up your grammar as its hard for me to read most if not all of what you are saying

Hk516

Hk516
  • 20 posts

Word of advice listen to people that have been here longer and also try to clean up your grammar as its hard for me to read most if not all of what you are saying

it's people pessimists I think so I'm not short of time in this game sorry for bad english. I have 60 lvl i too so long time here.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

Use as the main weapon by type as an bow or crossbow in survivors but have splash damage 2m or 4m or 6m.  forced shooting at a greater distance will not work but other survivors with another type of weapon will shoot

damage    300-500
                 closed for fire distance 8m (not to kill your survivors if the zombies come close)
                 aim time 0.1sec.
                 max. distance range    20-30m
                 fire rate    0.20 - 0.50
                 ammo capacity   1
                 reload speed 4-6 sec.
                 knockback          25-50%
                 ammo cost      200-250 ammo
                 60 lvl needed
                 ( When putting armor of 60 lvl, the characteristics increase but not critical for many)

I do not see any problems to do so what is so afraid of 10 people who write no ... I do not know .....

Insanly overpowered.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 99 posts
A grenade launcher could be a good idea if it is used for sending the grenades further but only each shot uses grenades and they go much further when using this weapon but the grenades are much weaker. Basically it just sends grenades further with the loss of damage and it uses inventory grenades which limits the amount of shots.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 695 posts

A grenade launcher could be a good idea if it is used for sending the grenades further but only each shot uses grenades and they go much further when using this weapon but the grenades are much weaker. Basically it just sends grenades further with the loss of damage and it uses inventory grenades which limits the amount of shots.

So you just shoot 2-3 times and you're done? Even on missions?

I do not see any problems to do so what is so afraid of 10 people who write no ... I do not know .....      10 people are too few to judge or not to b

I'm sure you are not expecting that all the thousands of players in the game come here to give you feedback. If 11 people bothered to give you feedback and 10 of them hated the idea, I would say it's a pretty bad sign. After all, if you had 10 upvotes for your idea instead of 10 downvotes, wouldn't you feel like the whole community likes your proposal?

This discussion has already happened many, many times, so there's no reason to do it again. Use the search box, look for "grenade launchers" and see it for yourself.

Edited by Lana Woo, 20 December 2017 - 03:00 PM.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 278 posts

I like cheese can that be added in the game ?

Edit: See my ideas get upvotes :P

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 20 December 2017 - 08:51 PM.