Photo

Zombie Encyclopedia

pve

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

oreoxmilk

oreoxmilk
  • 14 posts

I'm just thinking what if you add some zombie encyclopedia. Where zombie's description, looks like and type will be in it. I'm pretty sure this doesn't really add anything up in the game. Still as a pve player and doing bounty, it's pretty confusing on what kind of zombie you're searching since some zombie do looks a like.

There are also those times that in 3+ maps I wouldn't even kill the type of zombie that I need. Idk if i'm suffering from a bug or what, but I literary have zero idea on what type of zombie I am searching for.

I do know walkers and runner though.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 788 posts

http://tlaststand.wi...om/wiki/Zombies

not grade A material but this should help you.

oreoxmilk

oreoxmilk
  • 14 posts

http://tlaststand.wi...om/wiki/Zombies

not grade A material but this should help you.

Thank you for this but the reference itself is lacking for more information.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 788 posts

Thank you for this but the reference itself is lacking for more information.

As I said not A grade material.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 280 posts

EZ

Police have police written on chest and wear a navy coloured helm

Military Are grey zeds with grey coloured vest and helm

Scientist Orange coloured zeds wearing a HAZMAT suit

Bruiser is a fat green zed wearing biker clothing and a spiked helm

Riot i dont think i need to explain but will are a 'beefy' tall zet wearing riot armor

Herc infected are turned HERC soldiers wearing their representive armors

Herc Riot are green coloured Riot infected with more health only above level 51 missions

Rare infected 'tough' infected ranging in diffrent colours most represent their special infected representative to their area they have  a grey health bar above their head proceed with caution if you dont have good gear audio cue will play when spawned on the map drops rare infected box when killed

Unique infected are even tougher then rare zeds and are most of their time runners with an improvised melee in their hand audio cue will play when spawned proceed with caution if you have poor gear drops unique zed box when killed

I think this covers all special infected in the game and provides enough details on their appearence

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pve