Photo

Leader, Retraining And Bounty

Best Answer morsmagnes3 , 22 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

Retraining your leader is instant, he will not be away for 7 days. 

Once you click, you get the points to distribute and you can use him right away.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 81 posts

I want to re-train my leader, but I usually have a bounty on me so if I re-train him will my leader not appear in my compound for 7 days? I re-trained my scavenger and he didn't appear. I was going to re-train him when I'm on holiday, but I now have a 100 bounty on me and no time to white flag but I also don't want people wasting their time going for a 100 bounty when my leader isn't there because he's re-training.

Thank you :)

Edited by tingadabopper, 21 December 2017 - 04:22 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 690 posts

(...)I also don't want people wasting their time going for a 100 bounty when my leader isn't there because he's re-training.

That's kind of an odd request, to be honest. Anyway, why don't you have a friend take the bounty off you before you retrain your leader?

Besides, I'm not sure if the leader will appear when it's on re-training, since it's the only survivor that does not lose its class during the process (I would say that the "claseless" kind is the one that doesn't appear). Maybe someone else who's retraining his leader right now can confirm this for you with a quick practice raid.

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 81 posts

That's a good point, leader is kind of classless so might still appear.

Oh I mean like, when I'm re-training leader I'll still be raiding and getting bounties on me, so even if a friend takes it I'll get another one same day.

oh you mean before I go on holiday, yh good idea, but i use bounty as a way for people to attack me as nobody really does.

Yh good idea, I'll ask around. 

Thanks Lana Woo for your response. ^.^

Edited by tingadabopper, 21 December 2017 - 08:55 PM.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 84 posts
✓  Best Answer

Retraining your leader is instant, he will not be away for 7 days. 

Once you click, you get the points to distribute and you can use him right away.

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 81 posts

ta mors (Y)