Photo

Outage - Jan 3rd 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Hey all, 

The game is currently down, we're investigating the problem. Taking a little longer as we're out of the office. Hope to have it back up soon!

ShamishA1

ShamishA1
  • 38 posts

Rip Mega lol

Happy new Year Con and CAG :)

Any news or progress about the HERC Bunker / Expansion Part -2 con?

Also can you please add the x10 crafting kit schematics in the components section and I have been thinking about a new idea but was wondering if I should start a new topic for it or no. Well, the idea is to have Offensive and Defensive Load out in clothing / accessary too. We have two load out in weapons in which one is for defense and other for mission / raid so I was thinking what if we have a clothing load out for defense and a clothing load out for mission / raiding because I have seen such situations often where I need Suppression resistance in raiding but I have equipped HP boosting clothing which are essential for defence and we can't change the clothing every time for raiding / missioning and defending.

Please let me know what you devs think on this and rest of DZ players of course :)

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Ok, should be back in action. Sev made some changes to the servers so we shouldn't run into this again hopefully!