Photo

Operation Whiteout (christmas 2017) Weapon Comparison

comparison christmas DPS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 588 posts

For the late crafters and the people who are wondering if they should craft something else besides the Auto Revolver, I present the comparison of the event weapons of Christmas 2017, as it is the custom.

The following comparison was made with all weapons as equipped by a lvl60 Fighter, using the following clothing:

-Firearms: T05 Helmet (with +15% Ranged Combat)

-Melee: Deathshead with +30% Melee combat plus Bandana USA 2016 with +10% Melee Combat.

First, the Auto Revolver comparison. What gives more DPS: a holster or a vest?

The following image shows both configurations using a high-stat vest and a high-stat holster:

PTPxjyL.jpg

Second: What kit should I use with my Auto Revolver Craft?:

For this comparison I crafted two Auto Revolvers with identical crafting bonus on APS (10%), one using an Attack kit and another using an Assault kit. I then compared the DPS they produced using the vest, a holster with higher damage than reload speed, and a holster with higher reload speed than damage:

1q4zpQ9.jpg

Of course, the Gunslinger kit is still the most desirable one to craft this weapon, since it will give the most APS.

Third: How does other crafts are when equipped?

The following image shows the DPS that the other three weapons can achieve when equipped; the left column shows the stats unequipped, and the right column shows the stats with the vest that was used in the previous comparisons:

7ylFkJ5.jpg

As a final note for new crafters: please don't wait until the very last day to do your crafting, since it may end sooner for you because of timezone issues. I would recommend to finish all crafting at least 48 hours before the end of the event, to ensure you won't get stuck with all those components.,

Happy crafting to you all :)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 588 posts
Oops, I almost forgot: feel free to post your own crafts and combinations, show off your max crafts, or give any advice or feedback that you think may be helpful to crafters. Cheers :)

renankey

renankey
  • 15 posts

y no backpacks lana? :P

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 543 posts

the auto revolver is got to be one of the most OP pistol I have ever seen

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 588 posts

y no backpacks lana? :P

Hehehe :D

To be honest, the reason why I never do gear comparisons is because you already know what you're going to get. You can decide if you want to craft as soon as you look at them, they don't change when equipped.

And yes, I do agree with everybody else that the backpacks are not very enticing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comparison, christmas, DPS