Photo

Everyone In Alliance Has "alliances Are Currently Disabled"

alliances

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MR GUY

MR GUY
  • 11 posts

This has been an issue for a few days now and is occurring for everyone in The Titans [TT1]. Because of this, we are unable to participate in war, complete any tasks, or anything else alliance-related. We can't even leave the alliance to try to fix it.

Screenshot of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/FdPP8

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 11 posts

It's a good thing I left TT1 to temporarily join K5M before this bug occured, as it prevented me from being affected, but now a lot of the K5M members want to go back to TT1 and we are unable to do so. This issue has been completely ignored my CAG so far. 

I highly urge CAG to look into this as soon as possible. 

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

We are looking at it. Sorry about the delay, we've mostly been out of the office over the break. The lack of maintenance looks like it might've been the cause. 

Can we get confirmation from members that this is still occurring please.

Edit:

I've emailed the co-leaders of the alliance, please check your mail so we can sort out next steps.

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 11 posts

Since this delay was highly costly to the people affected by it, fuel wise and time wise, would you agree that it would be fair to compensate them for this problem? These glitches don't come free of cost in in-game resources, you know. 

MR GUY

MR GUY
  • 11 posts

apparently i got removed from TT1 and it's not appearing in the leaderboards so maybe it's been disbanded, i'm not sure what's going on at the moment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances