Photo

I Have Just Lost 2300 Fuel.........

fuel crafting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

Ok, so I wanted to upgrade a weapon from lvl 55-60 (premium weapon: Sturmgewehr 44) and I wanted to do this during the alliance boost (25% fuel cost) and using a 50% book.

And then this happened:

k4855y.jpg

With all the boosts and everything, it should've only cost me 3000 fuel. But instead, I've only upgraded it two levels and can't go any further. I spent prems on the fuel, the COC 50, and now I can't because it didn't actually work......... As you can see in the image, it says 570 fuel and I have 786, but for some reason, that's not enough fuel.......... I started with 3006 and with 2 levels, went down to 786 which means that only the 50% book had an effect despite the cost displaying 550 fuel (instead of 1100).

Please either give back my book and fuel and return the gun to its original level or take my 780 fuel and upgrade it to lvl 60 because this is really annoying. Especially for someone who already doesn't get much fuel at all, losing that much because of a display glitch is excruciatingly painful and costly. 

I reloaded the game and then it showed me that the cost was indeed 1140.........which means the last two levels were also twice the displayed value...........

I now have no fuel, no gun, and no book. 

Edited by Luisssboom, 14 January 2018 - 10:46 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Will take a look as soon I get a chance, Luis.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

Will take a look as soon I get a chance, Luis.

Thank you very much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuel, crafting