25 replies to this topic

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

well am leaving soon :(

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

Tell CAG why, and tell them how they can improve so you don't feel the way you do. 

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

its becoming a routine every week the same things to do no new ideas to make the game more active always the same faces on game chat if you don't raid its easy you'll quit the game you've nothing to do 

i wait for next event i hope it makes the game more active though

its a good game ''a piece of art ''  with all those realistic effects but we need to keep it active and alive :)  

some monthly sales will do  more items in the shop will do items that cannot be looted just on the shop to buy with fuel or real $    somethings like those i think will be creative again for this game :)

and why not a more language vesions of the game which player can choose the language he wants am ok with English many are not 

maybe if admins go in game chat they will get more ideas could be better than mine 

ps some schematic also can't be find only after we don't need em any more like the one for the ss 

these are my ideas and have many more wish the game was more active thats all :(

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

I agree that this game doesn't have enough modes, it is very repetitive and it's holding the game back. There should be simply more ways to play this game, more to do besides killing targets and looting. Maybe have certain projects or a campaign or something. Maybe there can be sort of a political system in the game that consists of the relationships between survivors or even between different compounds. Whatever to increase the diversity of activities. 

its becoming a routine every week the same things to do no new ideas to make the game more active always the same faces on game chat if you don't raid its easy you'll quit the game you've nothing to do 

i wait for next event i hope it makes the game more active though

its a good game ''a piece of art ''  with all those realistic effects but we need to keep it active and alive :)  

some monthly sales will do  more items in the shop will do items that cannot be looted just on the shop to buy with fuel or real $    somethings like those i think will be creative again for this game :)

and why not a more language vesions of the game which player can choose the language he wants am ok with English many are not 

maybe if admins go in game chat they will get more ideas could be better than mine 

ps some schematic also can't be find only after we don't need em any more like the one for the ss 

these are my ideas and have many more wish the game was more active thats all :(

Bradd Law

Bradd Law
  • 23 posts

Yeah' I do agree, that the newbies will take some time to figure out what are the effective ways on playing the game.
I had a lvl 35+ once..  due to an account issue I had to make another one. (For the reason I miss the game).

Now, I had a lvl 12. Since I had experience with the game. I can do what are the efficient ways to play it.
This also involves the fuel issue, but so far in my journey as a small and growing compound. It's eventually fine for me.
---
But yeah, I do suggest for the Devs to develop a "beginner's guide" for the newbies. 

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 110 posts

I like the list of what happens at what day during loading, but I think one other way that story can be added to the game is when you scavenge maybe you can find pages that you can read. I've always liked the notes on paper/walls that you can find in The Last Stand: Union City (I still replay that game sometimes).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playerbase, new games, marketing, new players, advertising, publicity, lore, revenue