Photo

Do Accessories Work In Raid Defence?

Accessories raiding pvp defence gameplay mechanics clothing gear equipment

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

A lot of top tier raiders have told me that accessories don't work in defence, while others tell me otherwise. I don't know which side to believe, as both sides claim to have tested it. For active gear, it clearly says that it is not used in raid defence, but that disclaimer is not present for accessories. When setrting up defences, the stats of accessories are shown, which leads me to believe it is used. 

I don't believe CAG has ever confirmed this or not. I highly urge CAG to do so as soon as possible. 

Edited by My Chemical Zord, 17 January 2018 - 05:56 AM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

A lot of top tier raiders have told me that accessories don't work in defence, while others tell me otherwise. I don't know which side to believe, as both sides claim to have tested it. For active gear, it clearly says that it is not used in raid defence, but that disclaimer is not present for accessories. When setrting up defences, the stats of accessories are shown, which leads me to believe it is used. 

I don't believe CAG has ever confirmed this or not. I highly urge CAG to do so as soon as possible. 

Accessories (like combat helms or ski masks) will have an effect during raid defense. 

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 85 posts

yh any clothing you wear on survivors with stats counts. but not in raid practice

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

Still waiting for CAG to confirm this. Godzyra told me they don't work, Skully told me the opposite. 

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

bump

jjj

jjj
  • 15 posts

bump...

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 85 posts

again... yes they do lol

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 85 posts

You don't need to wait for CAG to confirm it, just put hp clothing on your survivor and test how much damage he can take before he dies, compare it to without gear. You'll have your answer.

If you don't have hp clothing, test the suppression resist. Count the shots it takes to suppress the defender with/without suppression resist clothing.

That's 2 ways for you to test it out and get confirmation.

A third way to test would be with projectile resist masks, and determine whether or not you can get a hit with lower damage than what's written on your gun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Accessories, raiding, pvp, defence, gameplay mechanics, clothing, gear, equipment