Photo

Log On Lsdz And At Loading Assets, The Game Screem Goes Black

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Veldar66

Veldar66
  • 12 posts

It's like the Flash Player won't recognize any saved information. The LSDZ screen appears, the bar progresses once and then hangs itself at the "Loading Assets" and then the game area screen goes black. Nothing. It's like it doesn't find my asset information. Stuck at that point. I have purchased the DMU and also purchased the extra inventory space ($10). I wonder if there is a way to regain the information, or was all my compound and weapon/gear item information stored on my computer and the Flash Player link to that info is broken? Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Grant

Log on name is "Veldar66"

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 606 posts
I haven't experienced a problem like that, but there are a few things you can try:

1) Clear the cache of your browser. Doing that will force your PC to download the game files again, clearing issues relates to corrupted game files.

2) Try another browser. Chrome has the most issues with this game, but other browsers might have them too. If you can login in another browser, then it must be a problem with the browser itself.

3) Try disabling your antivirus/firewall/adblocker to see if they are preventing you from running the game.

Edited by Lana Woo, 23 January 2018 - 07:33 PM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 129 posts

I've had occasions where the game gets stuck on the usual Loading your game part, but today...................it didn't work 6 times, and then when I finally get in game, it gets stuck on "Preparing for Deployment." That wasted 10 minutes of my time -_-.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 622 posts

yeah I can no longer get in the game at all 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 129 posts

yeah I can no longer get in the game at all 

It happens so much more often now. Loading the game takes more time now than sending out 10 autos and tending to my compound. It's almost not worth it now.