Photo

Keys Don't Work After Throwing A Somke Grenade

smoke grenade bug keys numeric healing island

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 606 posts

Hello, I've been having some problems today with my Island raids. After I use a smoke grenade I lose the ability to use the numeric keys to select my survivors, to heal (with either Spacebar or the E key) and to type in the Chat box.

It happens in both of my accounts. I have yet to test it in a regular mission and with other types of grenade, so I'll update when I can.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 249 posts

Hello, I've been having some problems today with my Island raids. After I use a smoke grenade I lose the ability to use the numeric keys to select my survivors, to heal (with either Spacebar or the E key) and to type in the Chat box.

It happens in both of my accounts. I have yet to test it in a regular mission and with other types of grenade, so I'll update when I can.

According to my experiences you should be using Firefox (it only happens to me there) an easy work around is using chrome i never have the issue there or play in full screen on firefox then the glitch should be bypassed, try it next time on the island i think then you should not have this issue anymore if it still happens try to go in and out of full screen then it should fix itself

Hope this helps

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 606 posts

Thanks Rainbow :)

Indeed, the problem doesn't happen when in fullscreen mode, and if it happens I can fix it by going in fullscreen mode and back.

It happens on Firefox with any type of grenade, not only smokes, and on any mission.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smoke, grenade, bug, keys, numeric, healing, island