Photo

Fuel Generator Bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 61 posts

I always get "Nothing found" even if it's smoking, they've not been online for a while and productions are full. It used to be fine. 

It's not just unlucky either, I know for a fact this is a bug as a friend hit the same guy 12 hours after me and his generator was full so that means sometimes it doesn't even log as I've looted it. And another player PM'd me about the same issue a few weeks ago. Plus, I'm still getting bountied. I'm not sure if people do, but I can't imagine many people bounty people simply for raiding them and taking ammo productions so must mean that the fuel from their generator that didn't appear for me, is disappearing for them so nobody ends up getting it lol.

Considering war yields such little fuel I usually go for generators but seems that's gone now. Tested it for the past 2 weeks inbetween war raids and had "Nothing found" every single time, same with people in war raids.

Edited by tingadabopper, 27 January 2018 - 11:32 AM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

The reason why you get nothing is because its already empty... he has just filled it. 

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 61 posts

Yh I know that, the smoke just means it has been stocked but statistically this is as close to impossible as you're going to get. Their production buildings are always full as well and haven't ticked in days, assuming they're on the same time as me and when I do raid them, I check after 2 days and still nothing so it's not like they play daily, the bounty always comes like 2 up to a week after I hit 'em. 

I'm not going crazy...I'll link this to KW maybe he can explain it better, he's the first who first mentioned it to me :)

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 79 posts

Whopper is right, it's a bug that has been going on for a while.

Maruse, you can test it with a friend and you'll see how it works, just both of you guys raid each other every 12h from compound list, while refilling the genny right after. Your friend will tell you that there is like 10 fuel in it, and at one point, you'll get the bug and get 0 fuel while raiding him, despite having 10 fuel in the genny, while your friend will have lost the genny.