I'd like to currently point out the list of bugs that make this game sometimes quite............ difficult to play.
- Game stuck on "loading game"
- Game unequipping books
- No buildings glitch
- Unique Island haul not giving uniques
- Zombies stop spawning in area
- Weapon and gear stats decrease suddenly (works if you refresh, but that's is an unnecessarily lengthy process)
- Crafting display glitch which doesn't show the right fuel price
- Laaaaggggggg (fixes if you refresh, but again, lengthy process considering all other factors).
- Stun lock problems with grenades and mines.
- And many more RAIDING glitches which I know nothing about
And finally, a recent glitch I just got:
I sent out multiply autos, game got the No Buildings glitch, so I reloaded endlessly until it worked. Turns out when I got back in game, 2 things hadn't registered:
- Resources from my autos had not been added (ammo, food, water, wood, metal, cloth) leaving me at 0 ammo and 0 wood (since I donated all to tasks).
- And worst of all, I had just recycled about 60 treated wood, but I guess that just got eaten up...... since my wood storage was still at 0..............
I'm not too worried about this last glitch, since it's probably because of the endless reloading, but the rest can be..............quite painful. I feel like something needs to be done because in complete honesty, to people who haven't played this game before or for very long, such problems are what make them quit.
Nobody wants a game that eats up resources and despawns items.