Photo

Commando Armor +3/+4 Carry Limit, Bug Or Not?

Commando Armor Carry Limit Morale Bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 26 posts

Today I have noticed that the Commando armor with +3 Carry limit, such as https://imgur.com/a/9Kqzd gives +4 carry limit when equipped, allowing you to have 6 nades to use on a single survivor.

I narrowed the possibilities down to the following:

1. It's not a bug, cause of morale: Item gives +3 carry limit, morale adds 25% to that, adding 0.75 carry limit, which rounds up to 1, adding +4 carry limit total.

2. It's a visual bug, the item should say +4 carry limit, but for some reason the line of text was written as +3 and then never updated again.

3. It's an actual bug and it should not give +4 carry limit, but +3.

I would like to know if it's actually a bug or if it's okay to use that 4th carry limit nade.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

Today I have noticed that the Commando armor with +3 Carry limit, such as https://imgur.com/a/9Kqzd gives +4 carry limit when equipped, allowing you to have 6 nades to use on a single survivor.

I narrowed the possibilities down to the following:

1. It's not a bug, cause of morale: Item gives +3 carry limit, morale adds 25% to that, adding 0.75 carry limit, which rounds up to 1, adding +4 carry limit total.

2. It's a visual bug, the item should say +4 carry limit, but for some reason the line of text was written as +3 and then never updated again.

3. It's an actual bug and it should not give +4 carry limit, but +3.

I would like to know if it's actually a bug or if it's okay to use that 4th carry limit nade.

i have one of those on my leader and i have yet to have any problems with throwing smokes on the island 

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 26 posts

I'm not having problems with throwing the smokes nor do I mind having 6 nades to use instead of the expected value of 5, I'm just wondering if the amount of carry limit the armor gives you is as intended.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

4j49029.jpg

It seems to be a bug. I tested it on a Raid practice, and the 6-grenade capacity is effective.

CQB and Combat gears do not have this problem, though.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

4j49029.jpg

It seems to be a bug. I tested it on a Raid practice, and the 6-grenade capacity is effective.

CQB and Combat gears do not have this problem, though.

Lana the thing is that it only needs to be fixed if raiders actually use the commando gears if they don`t it doesn`t matter 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Commando Armor, Carry Limit, Morale, Bug