Photo

What Is The Future For The Deadzone And Con Artist Games?

con future deadzone

Best Answer Con , 08 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

Roadmap should be sorted out next week. There's stuff in the works that I can't talk about yet, but soon!

Sorry I've been so disconnected!

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

Con since you haven't posted a road map for 2018 and pretty much isn't giving us any info on a new project and it seems like.

So Con, what will happen in the future?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 705 posts

More than likely he will just keep doing maintenances until he doesn`t have enough money to keep the servers up  

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

More than likely he will just keep doing maintenances until he doesn`t have enough money to keep the servers up  

Probably but I still think we kinda deserve to know what he plans to do after so many years.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 705 posts

Probably but I still think we kinda deserve to know what he plans to do after so many years.

we do but i don`t think con thinks we do 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 697 posts

judging by the serve lack of communication and the fact that we didn't get some of the major updates for 2017 (bunkers, end game exp system past level 60, etc), i'd say there isn't much of a future at the moment. i think each update only brings back players for a few weeks at best and then it goes into a sort of literal "deadzone."

i could be wrong, idk, but this game has been out for a very long time, and that shows.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

judging by the serve lack of communication and the fact that we didn't get some of the major updates for 2017 (bunkers, end game exp system past level 60, etc), i'd say there isn't much of a future at the moment. i think each update only brings back players for a few weeks at best and then it goes into a sort of literal "deadzone."

i could be wrong, idk, but this game has been out for a very long time, and that shows.

I am gonna be honest if con has no interests what so ever to even keep running the game he should give us some time to say goodbye to each other and then just shut the servers down.

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts
✓  Best Answer

Roadmap should be sorted out next week. There's stuff in the works that I can't talk about yet, but soon!

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 705 posts

whew i thought my favorite game was actually dead :D 

renankey

renankey
  • 46 posts

i'm so glad to hear it con :D

awesome!

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 573 posts

it's good to hear from you con.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

Nothing to be sorry about, it would be completely understandable if you had enough of all the crap that happens ingame.