Photo

Game Outage - [ Fixed ]

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

grievance

grievance
  • 21 posts

So you speak for Con then?  If not then once again , PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT IT ....Why are you trying to explain anything ? I have multiple posts on there , you chose one to attack as reason for them to ignore me. The one you speak of was a week after the others already ignored. So you know the drill....PSUAI 

grievance

grievance
  • 21 posts

I tried to explain why Con ignored your post and why you probably won't have more fuel that the 100. If you want to keep at it, be my guest.

i didnt realize you speak for CON . I didnt realize I needed you to explain to me why they ignored my post . You know the post from yesterday but not all the other posts since the 1st day? Or the posts that were not allowed to make the page either for some of them didnt even make in on here. You chose to address one post and picked the last sentance to attack and not the point made. That last sentance was put there because of the attacks i took all week by those like you who are so eager to attack others while ignoring the point being made. It was a sarcastic point added in to the end for I knew people like yourself would be coming along to attack me vs speaking out against the point being made. Well done , you didnt dissa"point "me there . As for the 100 fuel i still havent saccepted nor will I accept is as a bribe to shut up .