Con
  • 4,248 posts

Roadmap2018.jpg

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 695 posts

This looks awesome :)

I can't wait to see all of these

Edited by Lana Woo, 16 February 2018 - 02:11 AM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 573 posts

awesome cant wait to see these new changes for 2018

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 23 posts

The 2018 Roadmap looks interesting and i have a few question for Con,

1.Will the horizon expand in this year?

2.Will some new weapons come out this year?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 695 posts

I don't know about the Horizon, but we will surely have new weapons (they were mentioned in the "Convicts & Criminals" and "HERC bunkers" sections, plus the traditional event weapons).

Maruse

Maruse
  • 782 posts

I actually really like the idea of boosters as active gear. I don't play much anymore but I will enjoy testing it out.

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 38 posts

Looks promising. New HERC BodyArmors to be permanent? Or Event only?

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

The booster active gear sounds like it would give attackers an insane advantage. After the first smoke activates, one could have 3 or 4 of their survivors take one safely, and then rek the defenders when the smoke clears. 

What kind of raiding weapons will come from bunkers and the criminal set?

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 85 posts

Will Kong get the 6 year anniversary stuff or will it just be AG like the winter event free package? apparently they got 100 fuel for valentines day too lol.

For fuel trading why not just make the mk1,2,3,4 boxes permanent? but less common as they dropped very often during the christmas event, was crazy lol

Edited by tingadabopper, 16 February 2018 - 12:43 PM.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 99 posts
Looks like a awesome year for the game. Can't wait.

Black Dougal

Black Dougal
  • 11 posts

Rather than adding another currency in terms of tradeable fuel, why not just drop premium boxes that give only fuel in a fixed amount? That would allow you to sell the same premium cards as before and also control how much fixed tradeable fuel there was using the boxes. If you wanted, you could also sell more boxes seperately.

If you allow people to buy trade - fuel directly you create an alternate currency system competing with the premium and L3 keys people have been using since the game started. It's going to end up devaluing the keys people have already accumulated. Prems and Keys give highly variable rewards. If you compare that to a fixed value currency, the interest in prem cards is going to crash. I know, for example, if I had a choice of buying prem cards or fuel as a trade currency, I'd never buy another prem card and likely would never accept one in trade or use them ever again.

It seems like a great way to anger anyone that has been spending money in prems or trading in them.

It's not like the Christmas box drops. I farmed those hard and there was still a reasonably low absolute limit to the number you could find in a month. Plus the amount of fuel in them was pretty small and trading them in groups cost a significant amount both ways. As a result, I bought some fuel but not a lot. Even then, it was pretty clear that a handful of boxes with a fixed amount of fuel were far more valuable to people than a key.

Edited by Black Dougal, 16 February 2018 - 04:10 PM.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 38 posts

Still waiting for the new melee weapons from last year.  Hopefully they will come soon.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 695 posts

Still waiting for the new melee weapons from last year.  Hopefully they will come soon.

Do you mean these?

8NuAA4P.jpg

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts
Looking forward to this XD. So much more excitement and hype than waiting for university decisions XD.

Cage

Cage
  • 21 posts

So leveling after cap is not on list now? Sad. 

renankey

renankey
  • 46 posts

nice con! gl with new efforts ^^

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

GREAT well done this will refresh the game a bit :) we hope these event continue every month :)

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 108 posts

Looking forward to the new active gear. As a pve player I never use grenades.

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

"a new special bat"

5 bucks says it's named Lucille.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 705 posts

does this mean that there will finally be a better quality of the raider vest ?