140 replies to this topic

noise

noise
  • 35 posts

no second wave? this was the event?? i would better stay sleeping shame rly

Jack_Burton

Jack_Burton
  • 12 posts

you managed to bust this event too. At it had some good ideas. What a schmuck.

qwee

qwee
  • 35 posts

Yeah Good Idea but Bad Execution

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 725 posts

Yeah Good Idea but Bad Execution

That describes the game as a whole now 

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 19 posts

Any way to get  the last years non tradable items to be tradable?     ive got a few extras id like to move out of my inventory.  thanks,   MOSES

qwee

qwee
  • 35 posts

So we are gonna be dry for several weeks? no new events and no new normal boxes and premboxs and we still get wasteland winter event components.

noise

noise
  • 35 posts

sow con alost aniversry :)) what we gonna get or are stuck on z-mass event till you finnely wake up or stop hopping on a kangaroo????? 

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 310 posts

Con is pulling the bethesda for the flash game genre

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Con is pulling the bethesda for the flash game genre

Sooo where is the shitty handbag, the overpriced rum that has heavy coconut notes in a plastic shell wrapped glass bottle, and the "Gucci" tier leather jacket for $276.00?

noise

noise
  • 35 posts

Con is pulling the bethesda for the flash game genre what do it means we need to pay for this game whilee the devloper gives a shit about this?

abraxxas848d

abraxxas848d
  • 13 posts

So... TLS is finally stuck?? woah, I've been inactive for more than a year, and waching the game like that simply makes me feeling bad. I understand that after what happened with wefere online con is a bit depressed (several hard work years to trash). But... TLS is still working, they can at least fight for community here to prevent the dead zone become inhabited.

What I see here is something I've already spotted in other online games... no support, communities more inactive with time and finally server close :/

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 153 posts
Yeah con has ditched us for the 3rd time in recent memory

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 310 posts

Buying Deadzone server 1p and 2k

noise

noise
  • 35 posts

so its dead?

atleast con make the z-mass event go away man ...

its time to go back to console games i guess had a great time here

is it not better to plull the plug ut this game short pain like a bandade to pul out fast

than slow .slow hurts the most *i know lol :) atleas con you can talk to us to say what is what

that pll complain is just becouse *YOU CON dont talk to us i hear all kinds of stuff but what i see is just you dont care enymore 

little talks can do miricals my friend ... just saying

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 123 posts

Con, please remove the winter event drops, it's annoying to always get a lot of useless stuff.

Thanks.

qwee

qwee
  • 35 posts

well winter wasteland trunks with fuel is good. The rest so far are too useless.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 123 posts

it's still winter here

Edit: and no answer from Con :(

Edited by tvsnake, 12 February 2019 - 04:13 PM.

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 410 posts

Someone has released an anniversary pack. Maybe Con's back from the dead.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 606 posts

Its sad that the 2018 roadmap didn't add all the cool updates including bunkers. 2018 roadmap was full of broken promises :(.

Since the flash player will no longer have updates in 2020 might as well make an announcement about retiring The Last Stand Dead Zone. Since there are no other developers at CAG that are going to communicate with us. It feels like Con is the only developer working at CAG since we don't seem to hear from Tom or Sev anymore.

I doubt your game is not going to survive any longer on micro transactions any longer from now.

Im still wondering if The Last Stand Aftermath is going to be worth playing once that game is released or if its going to be like the short longevity like Warfare Online

I was looking forward for some good updates but it seems that CAG doesn't seem to be  adding anything new to the dead zone anymore. If there is only adding events to the dead zone this is not going to be fun anymore.

The fate of fans Con!!!

Edited by Ghost Recon, 19 March 2019 - 08:36 PM.

DarkAzrael154

DarkAzrael154
  • 11 posts

I agree with Ghost recon, i'm running my fuel down and playing to pass the time. This is a great game, and in the beginning i purchased fuel etc, simply because the game had great content regularly updated, events etc and paying seemed on fair since the game is essentially free.

But it seems either behind the scenes stuff and the new project has blinkered the developers to those still willing to play. I hope they can stay active as a business but they have lost a lot of fans, Deadzone will be remembered as one of the very best flash games ever.

If you do read the boards Con remember  line now and again may keep the faith alive but since the game will be killed by the death of flashplayer next year you could let us know whats going on if anything