Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 719 posts

Yeah Good Idea but Bad Execution

That describes the game as a whole now 

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 17 posts

Any way to get  the last years non tradable items to be tradable?     ive got a few extras id like to move out of my inventory.  thanks,   MOSES

qwee

qwee
  • 28 posts

So we are gonna be dry for several weeks? no new events and no new normal boxes and premboxs and we still get wasteland winter event components.

noise

noise
  • 23 posts

sow con alost aniversry :)) what we gonna get or are stuck on z-mass event till you finnely wake up or stop hopping on a kangaroo????? 

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 307 posts

Con is pulling the bethesda for the flash game genre

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,645 posts

Con is pulling the bethesda for the flash game genre

Sooo where is the shitty handbag, the overpriced rum that has heavy coconut notes in a plastic shell wrapped glass bottle, and the "Gucci" tier leather jacket for $276.00?

noise

noise
  • 23 posts

Con is pulling the bethesda for the flash game genre what do it means we need to pay for this game whilee the devloper gives a shit about this?

abraxxas848d

abraxxas848d
  • 13 posts

So... TLS is finally stuck?? woah, I've been inactive for more than a year, and waching the game like that simply makes me feeling bad. I understand that after what happened with wefere online con is a bit depressed (several hard work years to trash). But... TLS is still working, they can at least fight for community here to prevent the dead zone become inhabited.

What I see here is something I've already spotted in other online games... no support, communities more inactive with time and finally server close :/

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 153 posts
Yeah con has ditched us for the 3rd time in recent memory

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 307 posts

Buying Deadzone server 1p and 2k

noise

noise
  • 23 posts

so its dead?

atleast con make the z-mass event go away man ...

its time to go back to console games i guess had a great time here

is it not better to plull the plug ut this game short pain like a bandade to pul out fast

than slow .slow hurts the most *i know lol :) atleas con you can talk to us to say what is what

that pll complain is just becouse *YOU CON dont talk to us i hear all kinds of stuff but what i see is just you dont care enymore 

little talks can do miricals my friend ... just saying

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 119 posts

Con, please remove the winter event drops, it's annoying to always get a lot of useless stuff.

Thanks.

qwee

qwee
  • 28 posts

well winter wasteland trunks with fuel is good. The rest so far are too useless.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 119 posts

it's still winter here

Edit: and no answer from Con :(

Edited by tvsnake, 12 February 2019 - 04:13 PM.