Photo

Roadmap 2018

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 44 posts

Con if you're still around somewhere, please disable the Zantas.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 123 posts

I think this game will be ended without any warning from Con :(

qwee

qwee
  • 33 posts

well there is the easter event

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

I do not think that most of the DZ fans will be moving  over to aftermath . Let's face it  , not many people play 1 player games anymore . I believe Aftermath  will be a flop like that crap war game he put out . Not many console players will even know what the last stand is and even console players want to play and talk to other people . If I was con I would figure out a way to make TLS:DZ run on something other than flash player , unity is still out there. he halfway does a decent job putting an event together here on DZ . Zmas the prem boxes were forgot about for a bit , same way with this easter event as well with no prem boxes . This event the boxes can not be traded , clothes as well . this could have stimulated trade a little . a lot of people bought the previous packages to trade off but with the trade ban on them I do not see many buying them but then again it's misleading viewing the packages that do not say they can not be traded but they can not be traded . It is really sad that you con don't have the balls to get on the forum and tell us what the crap is going on . this will be my last con artist game that i play , very poor customer support . makes me feel stupid that i put even a dime into this game just to be ignored like everyone else , you can go on youtube con and speak about aftermath but can not come here to speak to the ones that supported you for the last 7 years , just plain bull crap . I hope you lose it all and end up on the streets because of the way you treat us . keep your crappy crafts that have bs bonuses like knock back on items with low knock back and no aps bonus . hell , why don't you just go ahead and pull the plug on DZ now because it is really sad to see people defend you and you can't even speak to them . bs con just bs....

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 150 posts

the fact that con has time to  get on and  add premium boxes  fuel sales and generally stuff that gives him money but cant be bothered to reply to a single forum post here for like 3 or so months   explains everything .peace

qwee

qwee
  • 33 posts

CON should make a moble or android version of this game. He would be able to make a lot of money then with the online store and event/seasonal offerings. And yeah the move to moble/android would cut out PC players but the amount of new players comming from moble will easily make up for it.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

qwee , if you want to play games get a pc or console . if you want to make a call use phone. phones were meant for calling not gaming lol . mobile gaming sucks ass.

qwee

qwee
  • 33 posts

Well if CON want the money(from them waana be gamers, Rich wanna be kids, Depressed people with money who wants some sort of power, and those mobile whales) Mobile is the way to go. And if CON can make better games or have the resourses that can make this game better then yes and besides its always fun crushing them noobs in mobile games.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

lol mobile is not the way to go for gaming . most rich kids have the money to play on pc's and most likely do . it's the poor kids that do not have money that want it on mobile.....

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Well if CON want the money(from them waana be gamers, Rich wanna be kids, Depressed people with money who wants some sort of power, and those mobile whales) Mobile is the way to go. And if CON can make better games or have the resourses that can make this game better then yes and besides its always fun crushing them noobs in mobile games.

CON should make a moble or android version of this game. He would be able to make a lot of money then with the online store and event/seasonal offerings. And yeah the move to moble/android would cut out PC players but the amount of new players comming from moble will easily make up for it.

Imma be real with you chief.

The last time a big gaming company pushed a big AAA mobile game, the devs got roasted at a convention, with said game being called an "Out of season April Fool's joke."

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

tbh mobile gaming screwed  up pc flash gaming bc all browsers now want to cater to mobile gaming , sad really , if you can not afford a pc or console then you really should not be gaming . these people that can not afford pc's and play on mobile phones really messed it up for us pc gamers . third world countries seem to be the ones that mostly use their phones to play games with . really here in Austin , Texas rich kids are going outside more with atv's and being active in sports instead of laying in bed all day on their phones. kinda funny that the poor kids have the nerve to be pissed at rich kids instead of their dead beat parents that can not get a good job.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 727 posts

sad really , if you can not afford a pc or console then you really should not be gaming

So, you're saying I should not be allowed to play any games?

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

Lana , phones are for calling people not gaming....

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

but that is just my opinion , do what ya want.

Edited by Rainwater, 21 April 2019 - 08:49 PM.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 118 posts

still no prem event boxes , *gives 2 thumbs up*

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 714 posts

Man, reading through this again was honestly amazing. Seeing our hopes from a year ago slowly evolve into disappointment, even anger, was sad to see. So many features that weren't added, so many issues and bugs that were never fixed.

I still can't believe Aftermath was the game Con tried to make after Warfare died. Nevermind the fact we literally haven't heard shit about the game since it was announced, but from the gameplay we saw it seriously doesn't look to be an interesting game. The way the story is set up, it means you as the player won't have any emotional investment into the game since your character is already infected.

Why didn't he/they (if there's anyone else on the team at this point) go for Union City 2? It's been the most requested game from the fanbase and I really don't see how it would fail to draw in players, especially if it had a multiplayer/coop component, and even with some extra purchasable content. 

Nevermind that, why not try to make a sequel to Deadzone? It's clear the game can't really progress from its current state, and its riled with bugs, performance issues, and more. A new game, with some new features, and on a new engine would be a great revival of the Last Stand community. 

But I guess not talking to your community has become your favorite thing to do, Con, so I won't be surprised if you never see this, nevermind reply to it. 

It doesn't matter if your team's gone, you could at least say something. Take a couple minutes out of your day to at least acknowledge the community.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

There is a Con game called Aftermath?