Photo

Roadmap 2018

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

renankey

renankey
  • 49 posts

so as the end of flash player approach can we expect the end of game?

sad reactions only

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 315 posts
Imagine just imagine if con put a 100$ Per/year to this game which gives you 1650 fuel a month dudes move on really you all have stimulated aftermath development with seasonal purchases and keys please everybody look in the mirror and ask yourself do i want to buy 10 keys for 19$ or take take anbody out for a sandwich and have an actual great time instead of staring at an almost static screen for hours straight i had been blind for several years by this facade really instead of picking up keys or seasonal reskins get a decent premium mobile port for phones which rainwater hates so much (still on the meds bud damn time for rehab) iOS and Andriod offer actually pretty cheap Xbox Gamepass style subscription for a couple dollars a month with a huge selection of actually non-predatory MTX fueled china games please quit dislike cons youtube video and spout hate how he treated us over the last 4 years rise up people revolt ! Its normal to fuel anger and dislike shit instead hoping for a good game to release like aftermath which tbh why does it even get a pc/console release i can get better looking games on rainwaters phone thats only for calling for FREE!!! Dayyuuuum son where did you find this you just hit with W O W effect

Peace out

The most notorious player blamed and shamed by the Con Artist himself being the person accounted for the blame

P.s. Con i can code way better in Flash !! No ? Prove me wrong bitch you got till next week to reply you chicken

Just a head up for the doomsday scenarios people out there its not like flash will vanish from earth lol when support ends it will not receive API changes of Bug fixes. Think of it being windows XP its still functional but doesnt get any updates. Windows xp doesnt vanish magically from earth

P.s P.s Con you fucking buffoon update your HTTPS licence prolly all my data is leaking to Z U C C at facebook now

Yours truely

RainbowDash_Love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤‍‍‍‍‍‍

Daddy of Con

Daddy of Con
  • 172 posts

So how's the roadmap coming along Con? Did you even get halfway done with it before you blew the budget on blow you coked-up cuckold?

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

So how's the roadmap coming along Con? Did you even get halfway done with it before you blew the budget on blow you coked-up cuckold?

Keep in mind this was the roadmap from almost 2 years ago, i think he's went from coke to smoking crack off a burnt spoon, he probably can't afford the male strippers anymore either.

Daddy of Con

Daddy of Con
  • 172 posts

Keep in mind this was the roadmap from almost 2 years ago, i think he's went from coke to smoking crack off a burnt spoon, he probably can't afford the male strippers anymore either.

He's probably turned to blowing random dudes around Melbourne to get his dope money

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

He's probably turned to blowing random dudes around Melbourne to get his dope money

Maybe he's addicted to the smegma and uses the drugs to cover his true addiction.

Daddy of Con

Daddy of Con
  • 172 posts

Maybe he's addicted to the smegma and uses the drugs to cover his true addiction.

Do you think he stores it in his gums then spits it out and spreads it on his toast when he gets home before freebasing the crank he bought?

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

Do you think he stores it in his gums then spits it out and spreads it on his toast when he gets home before freebasing the crank he bought?

Oh he stores it in his gums for certain, he does spread it on his toast sometimes, but 90% of the time it's actually spit into his good friend Amrits mouth when he invites him over, unfortunately i think him and amrit broke up, Amrit found himself the most intellectual Romanian woman on the earth who's more educated than anybody ( especially bill ) and then lived happily ever after.

Daddy of Con

Daddy of Con
  • 172 posts

Oh he stores it in his gums for certain, he does spread it on his toast sometimes, but 90% of the time it's actually spit into his good friend Amrits mouth when he invites him over, unfortunately i think him and amrit broke up, Amrit found himself the most intellectual Romanian woman on the earth who's more educated than anybody ( especially bill ) and then lived happily ever after.

Ever since Con went bankrupt and had to sell his house to a shady Chinese businessman which caused his buttboys Sev and Tom to leave him he's really been on a downward spiral.

Edited by The Mentor, 07 November 2019 - 12:00 PM.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 53 posts
No HERC Bunkers, Con. Any update?

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 54 posts

Hey Con, where are your updates?

Sent into hell along with your mum?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

2 more months until flash player will no longer get updates in 2020.  

Not sure how long until the dead zone servers will last for after 2020.

RIP to flash gaming it will be missed.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

It appears you have been clowned on my dude.

What a shame you've been radio silent this long that your fan base has become feral.