Photo

Incorrect Fuel Cost For Upgrade Shows

fuel upgrade bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

magiam

magiam
  • 3 posts

When in the upgrade window, if you select an Elite gear to upgrade, and select an elite upgrade token, the fuel cost is displayed as zero for the upgrade (which is correct), but if you change the piece of gear you have selected to upgrade (to a different piece of Elite gear) the Upgrade token is de-selected (is removed from upgrade token window) however the fuel cost for the upgrade is still shown as zero (which is incorrect), furthermore if you click the "Craft Now - Free" button it performs the upgrade but takes fuel to do it. I couldn't test with other tokens as I only had an Elite, but it worked on all weapons & gear I tried it on. 
Investigating this cost me about 600 fuel, it'd be great if there was a bug bounty that could return my fuel..

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

Investigating this cost me about 600 fuel, it'd be great if there was a bug bounty that could return my fuel..

No.

magiam

magiam
  • 3 posts

That's great, I love it when a game has a glitch in it that costs me actual money.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

RwWnhy2.jpg

Yup, it's a bug, and it doesn't happen only with Elite items, and it applies to weapons too.

But frankly, I'm more intrigued by how did you spent 600 fuel on this. I mean, you could have crafted one lvl15 item to try it, or better yet, just report how it says "free" without a token and let Con test it for you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuel, upgrade, bug