Some Ideas For The Terror Dome

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 45 posts

I was thinking about other options we can handled it in the terror dome like:

1) Survival mode

Were we can fight infected hordes only using a weapon.

For example?

I am level 60 and if I enter in the event it will start on level 60 and increasing 1 level each round.

Each round longer 1-minute and the rules are:

No gear, no heal and no books (just like woody Hackett style).

The player can bail out in the moment he want like normal terror dome.

The level can reach the player is the reward he can obtain.

2) Game mode where you play with the ten survivors:

This kind of mode is like defending compound but with elite infected and explosive infected, besides of the normal infected like riot, walkers, bruisers, herc, etc.

You will survive different rounds with a huge amount of infected and high chance of spawning elites (more than one per round).

The only rule is no healing.

Each round longer 1 to 3 minutes.

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 23 posts

I was thinking about other options we can handled it in the terror dome like:

1) Survival mode

Were we can fight infected hordes only using a weapon.

For example?

I am level 60 and if I enter in the event it will start on level 60 and increasing 1 level each round.

Each round longer 1-minute and the rules are:

No gear, no heal and no books (just like woody Hackett style).

The player can bail out in the moment he want like normal terror dome.

The level can reach the player is the reward he can obtain.

2) Game mode where you play with the ten survivors:

This kind of mode is like defending compound but with elite infected and explosive infected, besides of the normal infected like riot, walkers, bruisers, herc, etc.

You will survive different rounds with a huge amount of infected and high chance of spawning elites (more than one per round).

The only rule is no healing.

Each round longer 1 to 3 minutes.

Your ideas sounds good but some of the players seems dont like it.  But i would only recommend the second one

Edited by andrewsmg99, 17 February 2018 - 02:30 PM.

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 45 posts

Your ideas sounds good but some of the players seems dont like it.  But i would only recommend the second one

is just for more diversity in game, anyway thanks for the support.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 697 posts

I would definitely keep playing if the second option was added. In fact, I thought that was honestly how the Terror Dome was going to work. Was a bit disappointed in the final result. I'd rather not pay a good amount of fuel to get a couple of hoodies and grenades, after kiting a bunch of explosive infected.

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 45 posts

I would definitely keep playing if the second option was added. In fact, I thought that was honestly how the Terror Dome was going to work. Was a bit disappointed in the final result. I'd rather not pay a good amount of fuel to get a couple of hoodies and grenades, after kiting a bunch of explosive infected.

Me too thought the same thing about the use of the Terror dome before it launched.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

I do quite like the idea of a 10 man endless survival XD. Could be quite interesting considering ammo cost with a 10 man team since no healing makes melee a bit risky.

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 45 posts

I do quite like the idea of a 10 man endless survival XD. Could be quite interesting considering ammo cost with a 10 man team since no healing makes melee a bit risky.

Probably the ammo cost not going to be a problem if you use a book, but it will be very risky using one survivor to distract the others infected if the train have explosive infected.

Edited by RYVDYASJV, 17 February 2018 - 09:43 PM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

Probably the ammo cost not going to be a problem if you use a book, but it will be very risky using one survivor to distract the others infected if the train have explosive infected.

Oh lol, I do have the AC book, but not many people do. And to maximize dps with a 10 man team................it can be quite costly XD.

Nohman

Nohman
  • 17 posts

we need to fixate the level gap on TD, since the 60ish weapons were implemented. the TD became chocolate for those with high APS and high reload items, specially those with books to speed things up there. new items should also be implemented on TD, and make the old items tradeable rather than account locked.