Photo

Stage3d Issue

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sleestak

sleestak
  • 5 posts

Hey folks,

Just recently Dead Zone started running like crap. The game play was very sluggish, and my level 60s were getting pasted by level 50 critters because of it.

I had the notice that my video card may not support Stage3D, so I went to the link and ran the test. It showed the blue globe in the box, and my drivers are up to date. I'm running an nVidia GTX 770 using driver 390.77.

Any ideas on how to fix this? It's very irritating to be able to run regular games at max graphics, only to have a browser game run horrible.

Thanks!

Edited by sleestak, 20 February 2018 - 07:18 AM.

RYVDYASJV

RYVDYASJV
  • 26 posts

Have you tried on diferent browser or update the plugin flash?
I have a nvidia 6150 and never happend that too me.

sleestak

sleestak
  • 5 posts

I have tried both Chrome and Firefox, as well as Facebook Game Room. Flash is up to date also.

RYVDYASJV

RYVDYASJV
  • 26 posts

I have tried both Chrome and Firefox, as well as Facebook Game Room. Flash is up to date also.

Other thing you can try is cleaning cache of your browser and try disabling one by one graphics options of the game to found if these are the problem.
I hope that can help you.

sleestak

sleestak
  • 5 posts

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll keep at it. Something has to give! lol

sleestak

sleestak
  • 5 posts

Problem solved!

I reinstalled Flash, used MS Edge (even tho I'm not a fan of it), and found an update for my OS.

It's working, although I haven't tried it on Chrome or Firefox. I'll work on that later. For now, everything is depleted, so I'm just grinding to get it all back to capacity.

Thanks for the input, RYVDYASJV!

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 62 posts

it edge packs in (which it's re-packaged IE so it probably will, did for me) try flashpeak slimjet version 6.0.9.0 

i've found that works well with flash games. :)

Edited by tingadabopper, 24 February 2018 - 01:01 PM.