Photo

Food Inventory And Autos

food inventory

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 94 posts

I have run two sets of autos over the last week for food.  When the survivors come back, I have less food than when they set out.  Have you upped the energy requirements for running autos?  Is that even a thing?  What's the deal? 

I am not setting autos and coming back in ten days either. This is ten-twelve hours at most.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

I have run two sets of autos over the last week for food.  When the survivors come back, I have less food than when they set out.  Have you upped the energy requirements for running autos?  Is that even a thing?  What's the deal? 

I am not setting autos and coming back in ten days either. This is ten-twelve hours at most.

What kinds of places are you looting? 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts
Have you checked how much food does every mission brings? If it's less than the food the survivors consume in that period, your reserves would be lower unless you harvested some food for the garden.

There is no special food requirement for running missions, because the food and water consumption rate is only dependant of the total number of survivors you have; you can check it by hovering the mouse over your food meter.

Also, keep in mind that some books (like "Melee Effort" and "Furious Search") increase the amount of food and water that your survivors consume.

Edited by Lana Woo, 23 February 2018 - 02:47 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, inventory