Photo

Ag......

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

2hqdu76.jpg

Not sure why, but this is my AG page now...... What causes this and how do I fix it? (Cleared the cache about 8x in the last 3 days now, so it for sure cannot be that). The page also takes aaaages to load for some reason.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts

It looks like you have a very slow/busy internet connection right now. Do other pages load slowly too (like, say, YouTube)? Are you using a WiFi connection?

I can confirm that the ArmorGames site is loading normally for me.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

It looks like you have a very slow/busy internet connection right now. Do other pages load slowly too (like, say, YouTube)? Are you using a WiFi connection?

I can confirm that the ArmorGames site is loading normally for me.

Yeah, not saying it's for everyone. Some sites have been loading slowly (youtube sometimes, but not all the time). I'm connected via Ethernet, but it's school wifi. It never used to be a problem, so if it's down to slow internet, might be a school issue.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 166 posts

you know what,  that looks like you've been served the mobile phone version of the website,

I've had that happen with sites before, idk what's happened there!

how about uninstalling that browser.. it's chrome?  and re installing it,

I only use firefox these days, I've not been able to get opera, IE 11 or Edge to work with the game and I kinda avoid anything google,

you could be really risque and try out Firefox Quantum, it's available in 64 bit version,  install the flashplayer version required, NPAPI Plug-in Version  28.0.0.161 and install from their Extensions AdBlock Plus,

just give it a try out for playing this game and see if a lot of your problems disappear?

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

you know what,  that looks like you've been served the mobile phone version of the website,

I've had that happen with sites before, idk what's happened there!

how about uninstalling that browser.. it's chrome?  and re installing it,

I only use firefox these days, I've not been able to get opera, IE 11 or Edge to work with the game and I kinda avoid anything google,

you could be really risque and try out Firefox Quantum, it's available in 64 bit version,  install the flashplayer version required, NPAPI Plug-in Version  28.0.0.161 and install from their Extensions AdBlock Plus,

just give it a try out for playing this game and see if a lot of your problems disappear?

Thanks Matt, I will try all these things and see what happens. 

But at least one thing I can say is that it's not the game doing this to me XD.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

I juz played a few hours back AG works perfect on chrome,
allow flash/AG on settings.

Yeah, it's my connection. Even when the page is like that, i can still get into the game. It's just a bit slow.