Photo

Trade Chat Bug

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 169 posts

So.... Been getting a few problems with simply opening trade chat.

Keeps saying "Opening Communications Channel..." but never goes further.

I've already cleared cache, and restarted multiple times, tried it on both AG and FB and it just gets stuck.

I can still trade and everything, but I cannot access the chat at all, which is VERY annoying. 

Any idea on what might be causing this? It's only trade channel, but recruiting, public and alliance all work.

An odd thing is that a few weeks ago, public chat wasn't working but trade chat was......... I don't even understand anymore.

Also, black alliance flag is now super common on both of my accounts, but that can be linked to my internet. But opening a chat? that I do not understand anymore.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 21 posts

I am hoping that i am wrong, but seam Con just dont take care anymore about us and all problems that we have in game. In last 6 months 0 bug was fixed, only add new ones. It been 3 weeks now and Con didnt make even any post, comment or reply on any of ours problems in forum. 

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 266 posts

I hope con will sell the game to a new developer

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

Ohh snap.

Baselab

Baselab
  • 25 posts

I am hoping that i am wrong, but seam Con just dont take care anymore about us and all problems that we have in game. In last 6 months 0 bug was fixed, only add new ones. It been 3 weeks now and Con didnt make even any post, comment or reply on any of ours problems in forum. 

That's because they have their priorities...cough cough.

http://forum.conarti...le-is-stealing/

http://forum.conarti...ing-the-50-dmu/

Open a thread about anything related with DMU and/or fuel sales and you'll get an answer within days. Now try that when reporting any bug/glitch and you better get yourself a nice and comfortable chair...

Edited by Baselab, 13 March 2018 - 03:23 PM.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

So.... Been getting a few problems with simply opening trade chat.

Keeps saying "Opening Communications Channel..." but never goes further.

I've already cleared cache, and restarted multiple times, tried it on both AG and FB and it just gets stuck.

I can still trade and everything, but I cannot access the chat at all, which is VERY annoying. 

Any idea on what might be causing this? It's only trade channel, but recruiting, public and alliance all work.

An odd thing is that a few weeks ago, public chat wasn't working but trade chat was......... I don't even understand anymore.

Also, black alliance flag is now super common on both of my accounts, but that can be linked to my internet. But opening a chat? that I do not understand anymore.

Ohh snap.

That's because they have their priorities...cough cough.

http://forum.conarti...le-is-stealing/

http://forum.conarti...ing-the-50-dmu/

Open a thread about anything related with DMU and/or fuel sales and you'll get an answer within days. Now try that when reporting any bug/glitch and you better get yourself a nice and comfortable chair...

Con have their priorities, making money to feed themselves and their families should be one of their greater concerns. They are also rolling out huge updates for the Dead Zone community. I think this game is perfect for Con Artist Games to develop since they clearly care about their community. However, sometimes they miss certain forum posts. You can always get in touch with them in other ways, like email. Despite this, I think this should be something fixed sooner rather than later. 

Hope you understand my point of view, even though it may be frustrating.  

Edited by AZ Leader, 22 March 2018 - 05:13 PM.