Photo

Bug. Seriously. Another One. Killing The Fun.

bug shitty bug loot bug unlimited loot failed by bug drowning pathing is shit will it be fixed hey Im a crosshair

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

versus666

versus666
  • 69 posts

So today I wanted to play a bit, launched a raid on the island and experimented another... Well, I won't use insults but be assured I plenty insulted everyone involved in this ever bugs riddled game... So, I noticed the elements I looted were ***STILL LOOTABLE***. Not like once but 5 or more. Without always giving you items. After some very quick experiments I found it can goes on and on until the loot succeeded by giving items. And that took a long time to loot a grand total NINE items in the first map, so much I lost my looter at his 8th attempt because, you known, pathing, shitty pathing.

So I canceled the whole raid as it was now totally useless and I wouldn't EVER WASTE A SECOND TO DO A RAID WITH ONLY A RARE TROPHY. And yeah, got punished by having all the raid members seriously injured for wanting to have fun. Shitty system.

So not giving up to a stupid bug I tried another location.

Same things, same bugS, just 2 teammates this time.

Nice !

Is it a variant of the connection bug that resulted in people losing their books and/or buildings many times since the beginning of the year ?

I know this game is free and not a pay to win (*IF* you look away when a shitmobile buyer brag about getting a unique for each of his 5 minutes return raid when a lot of player never find one in month...) but seriously new features and events are colorful band aids on a rotten wood leg full of termites, wouldn't it be so impossible to switch to something more stable with less bugs, meaning ditch flash as the first step ?

[EDIT] : Yeah, I was harsh, sorry. I like this game but it kills me to be confronted to so many bugs. It really spoils the fun.

Edited by versus666, 16 March 2018 - 06:22 AM.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

So today I wanted to play a bit, launched a raid on the island and experimented another... Well, I won't use insults but be assured I plenty insulted everyone involved in this ever bugs riddled game... So, I noticed the elements I looted were ***STILL LOOTABLE***. Not like once but 5 or more. Without always giving you items. After some very quick experiments I found it can goes on and on until the loot succeeded by giving items. And that took a long time to loot a grand total NINE items in the first map, so much I lost my looter at his 8th attempt because, you known, pathing, shitty pathing.

So I canceled the whole raid as it was now totally useless and I wouldn't EVER WASTE A SECOND TO DO A RAID WITH ONLY A RARE TROPHY. And yeah, got punished by having all the raid members seriously injured for wanting to have fun. Shitty system.

So not giving up to a stupid bug I tried another location.

Same things, same bugS, just 2 teammates this time.

Nice !

Is it a variant of the connection bug that resulted in people losing their books and/or buildings many times since the beginning of the year ?

I know this game is free and not a pay to win (*IF* you look away when a shitmobile buyer brag about getting a unique for each of his 5 minutes return raid when a lot of player never find one in month...) but seriously new features and events are colorful band aids on a rotten wood leg full of termites, wouldn't it be so impossible to switch to something more stable with less bugs, meaning ditch flash as the first step ?

[EDIT] : Yeah, I was harsh, sorry. I like this game but it kills me to be confronted to so many bugs. It really spoils the fun.

Really sad to hear this problem in the game that you obviously like to play and care about. Patience with resolving these matters is key. You need to understand that CAG is doing their absolute best to resolve all these issues since they are frustrating and ruin the fun. I completely agree with you, and I will start by trying to help resolve your issue.

1st) Try empty your cache of your browser. If you need help doing that please look here: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=24629

2nd) If your problem still persists you can try and see if your internet connection is weak and causing errors within the game here:http://www.speedtest.net/

Now if your internet is good and it seems like it is not your internet causing the problem please be patient until Con can review your claims and see what they can do to fix it. 

Thanks, Hope this helps :)

ChrisHitchens

ChrisHitchens
  • 100 posts

Experienced this several times recently in regular missions recently, containers just remain scavangeable usually they give nothing but sometimes they stick on a random item and you can loot that item over and over. A friend of mine got 10 research containers that way, I only ever had it happen with random junk.

However many containers you scavange the mission is always a failure when this happens even when the scavange container looks like "78/23".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, shitty bug, loot bug, unlimited loot, failed by bug drowning, pathing is shit, will it be fixed, hey Im a crosshair