Aubrey Dickson
  • 634 posts

Hail to the King, baby :D

Gu7g5eg.gif

nice but when did you become Duke Nukem ? :D

Nohman

Nohman
  • 16 posts

i would like to suggest for con to put up Dual wielded weapons, like Dual Smg's, Dual Pistols, Dual Blades( Knives ofc) on the next infamous weapons for level 60ish tabs. and please no Uni of those weapons, it will balance the game and such and there will be no thrill at all if those dual weapons will be looted as uni items.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 648 posts
So far I have some feedback to give.

I love this update. Even more than just the posibility to find low-level uniques is the fact that I now have an excuse to run very low-level missions, where I can use whatever weapon I want (I used my Ash's Left Hand for the first time) and complete some acheivements that I left forgotten, such as the bow expert and the zombsploder (it's pretty fun to blow them up with grenades, and the Walkers of the lower levels are perfect for that). Plus, now I can essily use all the level 1 HERC keys that I got from monthly tasks :)

In short, it's pretty fun to me to break the daily grind of looting security-police station-military base-dock-Island, to try new things and give some use to what was always there but I somehow forgot that it was there.

So now, if you excuse me, I have a mission to run with a 0 DPS chainsaw :)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 648 posts

nice but when did you become Duke Nukem ? :D

I'm a little embarassed to admit that I didn't know where that phrase came from until now :P

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 62 posts

So ironhead and deathtouch is geared towards PvE yh? 

Erikyory

Erikyory
  • 8 posts

about unique items, where is my unique from the "unique haul"

https://prnt.sc/j6osct

http://prntscr.com/j6owf0

http://prntscr.com/j6owkg

and why in the 3 items only says the name of the pants?

Edited by Erikyory, 18 April 2018 - 02:02 AM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 164 posts

Hail to the King, baby :D

Gu7g5eg.gif

Still waiting for a countered lvl 1 uni pocket knife, but nice one XD

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 648 posts

OHwgVnd.jpg

Does anyone knows which one is missing? I've seen uni sickes and police batons and rare PPMs, but I don't remember if those existed before the update.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 634 posts

OHwgVnd.jpg

Does anyone knows which one is missing? I've seen uni sickes and police batons and rare PPMs, but I don't remember if those existed before the update.

rare PPMs, and rare Taurons and Lawsons as well, dropped before the update but uni sickles and police batons are new 

P.S. I think the one that is missing is the Tire Iron

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 23 April 2018 - 02:14 AM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 648 posts

Thanks Aubrey :)

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 634 posts

Thanks Aubrey :)

you are welcome

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 164 posts

There are uni Lawson's and Tauron's now XD

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 648 posts

Hmm, so rare Taurons and Lawsons dropped before the update, but unique ones are new? Do they count for the 16 new uniques? Or maybe there are more than 16? Because I'm sure the rest of the unis I showed are new, plus the Sickle, Police Baton and Tire Iron would make 18.

I also heard rumors of a unique PPM, but I haven't seen a single one.

I'm confused now.

Edited by Lana Woo, Yesterday, 01:43 PM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 634 posts

Hmm, so rare Taurons and Lawsons dropped before the update, but unique ones are new? Do they count for the 16 new uniques? Or maybe there are more than 16? Because I'm sure the rest of the unis I showed are new, plus the Sickle, Police Baton and Tire Iron would make 18.

I also heard rumors of a unique PPM, but I haven't seen a single one.

I'm confused now.

I think that the new unis that actually count are ones that only went as high as purple before the update