Photo

Premium Keycard Times 10

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

Did not get my order 3/15/18 Premium Keycards 10 please look into this for me

Edited by moobier57, 15 March 2018 - 06:35 AM.

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

Did not get my order 3/15/18 Premium Keycards 10 please look into this for me                                                                  

User Id: armormoobier57

Edited by moobier57, 15 March 2018 - 06:43 AM.

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

Can someone get back to me about Premium keycards 10 i buy on 3/15/18 please still have not got them

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

It has been 5 days now and i have not even heard a word from con you guys think you can check on my order from 3/14/18 i would like to have my 10 premium keycards please 

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

Can someone reply why i am not getting my premium keycards that i buy on 3/14/18 and now is 3/21/18 please check for me and let me know

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Moob, you should try emailing Con artist games at their email address if you are not getting a answer here.

Con

Con
  • 4,247 posts

Moobier, I took a quick look at your account, the keys definitely registered as being added to your inventory that day.

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

Could you give me there email address con said he give a look at my account and they registered added to my inventory but i buy some before that close to the same time but i did not get them ty i got some the 3/12/18 i got them but not the 3/14/18 if you check you will see i know i did not get them i also got them 3/4/18 and i am not trying to beat you out of the Keycards i simply did not get them

Edited by moobier57, 22 March 2018 - 01:35 AM.

moobier57

moobier57
  • 61 posts

I run out of the keycards that i but on 3/12/18 so i buy on 3/14/18 did not get so i have to buy on 3/19/18 so i will have some so better check again because i did not get maybe you put in someone else's inventory i don't know what happen but i did not receive the keycards and i would like to have what i purchase no more or less just what i buy ty

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Could you give me there email address con said he give a look at my account and they registered added to my inventory but i buy some before that close to the same time but i did not get them ty i got some the 3/12/18 i got them but not the 3/14/18 if you check you will see i know i did not get them i also got them 3/4/18 and i am not trying to beat you out of the Keycards i simply did not get them

I run out of the keycards that i but on 3/12/18 so i buy on 3/14/18 did not get so i have to buy on 3/19/18 so i will have some so better check again because i did not get maybe you put in someone else's inventory i don't know what happen but i did not receive the keycards and i would like to have what i purchase no more or less just what i buy ty

First off, Con Artist games are very well run. They won't miss something if there is a problem, at this point, it seems like the problem is on your side. Perhaps your card was declined? Have you checked a bank statement or contacted your credit card company to see if the payment went through? If not I suggest you do so, before you come back. Because Con has already given you their answer, once you have checked your credit card statement or bank statement, and if there is still clearly an error. Email them at info@conartistgames.com