Photo

Recycling Bugged

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KangQeng

KangQeng
  • 11 posts

Contents I put into the recycling device aren't producing resources, they just disappear as though it was the incinerator.  Had this bug when I started up the game to check on my progress on several unplayed missions and upgrades to find I had the empty base bug with no progress showing on any missions/upgrades/etc and my survivors wandering around in an empty warehouse.  Refreshed the browser to fix the issue and was able to receive all loot from missions but had gained no resources from recycling junk.  Very irritating, fix this issue or remove the recycling machine since its doing the incinerator's job.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Contents I put into the recycling device aren't producing resources, they just disappear as though it was the incinerator.  Had this bug when I started up the game to check on my progress on several unplayed missions and upgrades to find I had the empty base bug with no progress showing on any missions/upgrades/etc and my survivors wandering around in an empty warehouse.  Refreshed the browser to fix the issue and was able to receive all loot from missions but had gained no resources from recycling junk.  Very irritating, fix this issue or remove the recycling machine since its doing the incinerator's job.

Very strange indeed. Go ahead and try to empty your browser cache, and then try it again in the game.

If that doesn't help. Then please message back to this forum.

Edited by AZ Leader, 22 March 2018 - 09:58 PM.

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 301 posts
Maybe your storages are full or your inventory is full, but i think youre suffering from either a slow pc or very slow internet. I think its the display bug you have. Question: do your weapons and gear have weird stats and do the colours of item names look weird cant show example but if it happens today ill post an image. For example does your unique/rare you have do less damage then it usually does? Like a bando you have shows 75% reload normally and now its only displaying 43 for example. The the only thing you can do when this happens is reload the game until the bug resolves itself. This glitch happened to me without my knowing once and i opened an unique haul without an unique. Also when this glitch is happening some purples you loot can turn unique but they will not show the orange background same goes for rares. I hope i gave you enough information

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 24 March 2018 - 02:09 PM.