Photo

Cosmetics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 265 posts

Hi Con and team,

I as a collector have alot of clothing items but im very restricted in using them, due to the nature of some accesories they are not very usefull at all ie The Spartan or 'Warren'. What i suggest is that the team would make a function so i can equip hats in a slot which gives no bonuses but will overule the current clothing with the effect thus making your survivor look nice. for example when looting you want alot of lucky bonus this is mostly achieved by using the coin from past 2 anniversary events and a 3% lucky mask. This looks very ugly on survivors and they are hard do destinguish which survivor is the one you have selected due to the masks looking all very similar atleast the 2 lucky masks with 3 lucky. So i hope you could implement this would be very much apreciated.

Cheers thanks for reading !

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Agree 10000%, Great great idea.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Hi Con and team,

I as a collector have alot of clothing items but im very restricted in using them, due to the nature of some accesories they are not very usefull at all ie The Spartan or 'Warren'. What i suggest is that the team would make a function so i can equip hats in a slot which gives no bonuses but will overule the current clothing with the effect thus making your survivor look nice. for example when looting you want alot of lucky bonus this is mostly achieved by using the coin from past 2 anniversary events and a 3% lucky mask. This looks very ugly on survivors and they are hard do destinguish which survivor is the one you have selected due to the masks looking all very similar atleast the 2 lucky masks with 3 lucky. So i hope you could implement this would be very much apreciated.

Cheers thanks for reading !

Now I have a few questions about this idea. Just to understand in my own words, you are proposing that Con implement a system similar to that of SWTOR. Where you can have useful gear equipped but cosmetically you have a completely different outfit on?

If so would this apply to not only character cosmetics? Or would there be a gun cosmetic menu as well?

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 265 posts

Now I have a few questions about this idea. Just to understand in my own words, you are proposing that Con implement a system similar to that of SWTOR. Where you can have useful gear equipped but cosmetically you have a completely different outfit on?

If so would this apply to not only character cosmetics? Or would there be a gun cosmetic menu as well?

Very nice idea would love to use a Lawson with 48 range

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Very nice idea would love to use a Lawson with 48 range

I meant more of like a camo or you know an M107 with shrubbery hanging off of it. camouflage essentially.