Photo

App Not Authorized?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

RickN

RickN
  • 80 posts

Is it the game or something in Facebook? It was working fine earlier but now I get the message "App not Authorized" when I try to play.

pak

pak
  • 77 posts

same thing happend to me and its the first time seen a major problem like this but i fixed mine make sure you only run one account on facebook 

keithjan

keithjan
  • 6 posts

i am having trouble with this game  it is saying app not authorized another problem with this game gee could any one help me with this I only have one account with Facebook. and only one app running at a time

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

same problem i just tried to get back to the game but didn't allow me

slevia

slevia
  • 1 posts

Im  getting the same message, tried to log out and log back n but nothing changed. Is it the server?

RickN

RickN
  • 80 posts

Yes only one FB account. Something is screwed again.

EDRICVASH

EDRICVASH
  • 1 posts

same here

Silks

Silks
  • 1 posts

Im having the same App not authorized message.  I have cleared my cache, turned it off and back on again, tried going through the app center and also gameroom but to no avail.  Is there going to be a patch or fix to the game soon?

renankey

renankey
  • 40 posts

had same problem here using chrome. i just clean the cache and the game back to normal

RickN

RickN
  • 80 posts

had same problem here using chrome. i just clean the cache and the game back to normal

I just tried that and it did not help.

RickN

RickN
  • 80 posts

Okay I tried 3 different browsers and 2 computers and get the same message with all. Cleared everything did not do it either.

keithjan

keithjan
  • 6 posts

yes same here I I even clean my pc and antivirus it to no luck been this way for two days. some thing needs to be done about this I trrried three pc my sons my daughters and mine to no such luck on fixing this problem. even trid a friends of mine when I went to his home same thing. and he even do not play this game logged in with his screen name and even my account no luck

Planet Terror

Planet Terror
  • 3 posts

Hey Rick, Fadouss, Pak.  same problem here,was on yesterday with no issue tonight its app not authorized on every pc ive tried says the same

darth chandra

darth chandra
  • 19 posts

ATTENTION  all facebook players! FB changed the security settings. To fix you need to go to settings (where you log out) then click apps and websites. then click the expired tab. you will see dead one listed there. Below the games listed with be an area labeled "apps, websites, and games. " you need to click "EDIT" then turn it off. all the games will disappear. then you need to click "EDIT" again and turn it back on. now you have to go through gameroom like the very 1st time you ever played the game. click play game and it should work now

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 37 posts

darth chandra's soluition works for me

Punchon

Punchon
  • 2 posts

darth chandra's soluition works for me

Same here, but not a really good work around.

RickN

RickN
  • 80 posts

Did not work for me. I guess I am done playing this game.

keithjan

keithjan
  • 6 posts

yes nothing works for me at all three days now and counting they need to fix this problem it is not our problem at all yahoo should of kept there games that's were I started to play this game and never had a problem at all here it is like at lease ever other month there is a problem

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 37 posts

I also only have one FB account, but I'm concerned about using Darth's fix, especially since a line of text on the popup window says "your gaming activity may be deleted."  I was in this game not three days ago and all of a sudden DZ is on the inactive list?  Nah.  Can't be.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 37 posts

I also only have one FB account, but I'm concerned about using Darth's fix, especially since a line of text on the popup window says "your gaming activity may be deleted."  I was in this game not three days ago and all of a sudden DZ is on the inactive list?  Nah.  Can't be.

EDIT: Also, there's this at the bottom of the Apps and Websites page "We removed Apps Others Use.

These outdated settings have been removed because they applied to an older version of our platform that no longer exists.
To see or change the info you currently share with apps and websites, review the ones listed above as "Active."

I honestly don't know what any of that means, but it sounds like something Con needs to look into.

EDIT2: I don't know what I just did, but the Gameroom version of DZ was so laggy that I closed it down.  I went back to the FB page version just to access the forum here.  One thing I noticed when I logged in (when I first noticed the app not authorized problem) I didn't get the "plugin blocked" notice in the top right-hand corner of the screen.  This time, it showed up.  Now the game is up and running.  I don't know what happened here....

Edited by MrSentinel, 12 April 2018 - 02:33 PM.