Photo

30% Dmg To Infected Book Lost Due To Server Glitch

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sh3llShock55

Sh3llShock55
  • 16 posts

I logged in (this has happened before) and all my books were unequipped. I clicked the book icon and it said i had no books. So, I tried logging in 4 more times and finally got in still no books equipped but it did now show all my inventory items including my books like White Flag etc. I equipped them but one of the books I had equipped was a 30% dmg to infected book with around 3 days left on the timer. I bought gas then purchased that book using gas. I hope, out of a sense of good customer service and the money I have spent overall on the game, I can get my book back? 

Any support or developer response would be much appreciated because I can't get any help on the technical portion of the forum. 

Sean

Winspector

Winspector
  • 125 posts

Why don't you open a third topic about a book I regularly recycle? 

Sh3llShock55

Sh3llShock55
  • 16 posts

Still waiting on a representative from the game to reply. Considering money was spent and the item vanished. 

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

Why don't you open a third topic about a book I regularly recycle? 

sorry to interfer here but why you try to be rude man he have the right to ask for support if you recyle that book than you need to learn more about the game 

don't try to be smart here 

that book cost fuel on store if you don't see that 

i hope con solve the unequipped books issue during the next update too 

Winspector

Winspector
  • 125 posts

sorry to interfer here but why you try to be rude man he have the right to ask for support if you recyle that book than you need to learn more about the game 

don't try to be smart here 

that book cost fuel on store if you don't see that 

i hope con solve the unequipped books issue during the next update too 

It is possible to loot that book and advisable to recycle it right away. Because inventory is limited. There are a lot of things on the store that are not actually worth buying. So just because that book is for sale doesn't mean it's any good. Beginners should spend their fuel on more wise books .... like White Flag, AC 50%, arguably even the UCS 50%. In the long run, those pay off. Dealing more damage to zombies for a few days is something for people with brutally bad equipment in which case I'd rather advise to buy books to let you find better stuff more quickly .... like UCS and depending on the level even AC. While WF will prevent raiders from smashing you, which is also something you'd rather want to have. 

I've been playing this game since 2012. I've done more than 10.000 missions since then. I don't think there is much I don't know about PvE in this game. 
As for books: When they were implemented to the game I found a permanent 30% Anatomy 101. I used it for a few days then never touched it again untill I found someone some day who was naive enough to buy it. Either that or I gave it away for free to someone who was naive enough to want it. 
In either case: Book slots are limited aswell. Don't waste them with trash that doesn't lead you anywhere. Rather learn to loot efficiently. 

It's not that hard to get started in this game. I really hope, I doubt it but I really do hope, that Con does not fix this problem but rather focusses on some of the real problems this game has ..... and not some beginner losing a book, that is objectively without any real value to progress in this game. 

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

It is possible to loot that book and advisable to recycle it right away. Because inventory is limited. There are a lot of things on the store that are not actually worth buying. So just because that book is for sale doesn't mean it's any good. Beginners should spend their fuel on more wise books .... like White Flag, AC 50%, arguably even the UCS 50%. In the long run, those pay off. Dealing more damage to zombies for a few days is something for people with brutally bad equipment in which case I'd rather advise to buy books to let you find better stuff more quickly .... like UCS and depending on the level even AC. While WF will prevent raiders from smashing you, which is also something you'd rather want to have. 

I've been playing this game since 2012. I've done more than 10.000 missions since then. I don't think there is much I don't know about PvE in this game. 
As for books: When they were implemented to the game I found a permanent 30% Anatomy 101. I used it for a few days then never touched it again untill I found someone some day who was naive enough to buy it. Either that or I gave it away for free to someone who was naive enough to want it. 
In either case: Book slots are limited aswell. Don't waste them with trash that doesn't lead you anywhere. Rather learn to loot efficiently. 

well am naive :)  but i hope too that con didn't fix the bug of unequipped books caused by multi reloading  and one day catch u without that WF book   by the way am playing this game since 5 months only :) i know that 90% of players are not lucky enough to find  weapons good enough to do high lvl missions . This will be my last reply for arrogant pple like you cause am naive :)  and i don't pretend to know every thing am always learning .Its a strategic game just remember that smart boy 

Winspector

Winspector
  • 125 posts

well am naive :)  but i hope too that con didn't fix the bug of unequipped books caused by multi reloading  and one day catch u without that WF book   by the way am playing this game since 5 months only :) i know that 90% of players are not lucky enough to find  weapons good enough to do high lvl missions . This will be my last reply for arrogant pple like you cause am naive :)  and i don't pretend to know every thing am always learning .Its a strategic game just remember that smart boy 

You want to learn? No problem, I can continue to teach you more about common misconceptions. 

Like for example: Even if you would raid me and succeed in it, which I highly doubt btw., how would that hurt me? 
I've played this game for years. I have hoarded more than enough items I could turn into ressources to rebuild my compound often enough to keep you raiding me for months, maybe years, nonstop. 
Plus I don't need ressources to develop my compound any further, everything is maxed out, unlike with beginners, where ressources are precious and valuable. 
So you can't technically hurt me by destroying things because I swim in ressources, the same goes for medical items which I also have tons of. 
As for fuel: After 6 years in this game there is nothing left you still must have and could buy for fuel. Last time I reached 10k fuel, I simply bought a ton of level 3 keys and celebrated a giveaway on trade channel. Raiding my fuel generator doesn't hurt me. 

The only way to hurt me would be if you and me were in opposing alliances in a war and you'd hunt me down for points in which case my leader would get mad at me for losing points, but that hardly ever happens and technically doesn't hurt me but my alliance. 

You might have guessed my pointe allready: I don't use WF. Book slots are limited, don't put trash in them. WF is for beginners or people who are too lazy to defend properly or lack good teachers to learn it. High level players don't have to care about getting trashed too much, as long as their egos are strong enough to swallow to get trashed. 

Even if you would raid me down for months till my account is in ruins: I'd simply switch over to one of my numerous alts that you don't know and can't target. 

You can't make me care about your raiding skills. They don't matter. 

But since you said it's difficult to get good items, one last advice: Have at least 3-4 accounts. Use one as your main, use the rest as support for your main account. Use the supporting accounts just to do automated missions and recycle junk. When you find a good item, transfer it to your main account or trade around and give your main account keys so you can trade for good stuff you want on your main account. 
That does not take much time. It's a good way for a casual player to get what he needs. 

Don't say you didn't learn something today.