Photo

It's May - Where's The Update?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,202 posts

First of all, sorry for the lack of attention. There's a lot going on. March was mostly eaten up with GDC and April has been busy behind the scenes too. Can't wait to catch you up on all of that.

I said that we were trying to get a meaningful update out in April and it didn't pan out. We were working on the HERC bunkers and looking at adding them as a new Raid for you all to play at the top end. Through the testing though and implementation, there's a few things that still need to be sorted out. We'll get that out as soon as we can. 

In the meantime, I'm going to take a look at some quality of life stuff (bounties, rewards, balancing) and see what we can do there. As well as that, we'll most likely run an event this month.

Sorry! 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 658 posts
Thanks Con, glad to hear that :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 561 posts

thank you con for the explaining of the situation.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 17 posts

I hope that this will not be just empty talk, i hope that some bugs will finaly fixed. Its more then 6 months that any bug in this game was fixed. There is so much problems with looting , rading or almost any aspect of this game.

This event in May, is that some new kind of event, because i dont remmeber that we have any event so far in May?

So lets test Con attention with one simple question:

" Clothing" ( hunting ski mask, Ironheads, Reapers and etc) work on compound defence or not????

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 169 posts

What happened to the game Con......................it's incredibly laggy and literally unplayable.......I had to restart my final island mission because the server wouldn't load..........

Edit: After some refreshing............... I actually lost all island progress, got no reward even though I had 300 points (literally stuck leaving the last mission and server force me to refresh because it couldn't load) and now the timer has set it self so I can't do anything for 24 hours...... Never had this before even when my game went weird because of slow connection........

Edited by Luisssboom, 03 May 2018 - 08:49 PM.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 82 posts
Any ETA on updates yet?

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 17 posts

There is still no answer to my simple question???

As I have assumed, another empty promise :(