Yep, you're on the right track with that thinking. Have a look to make sure that hardware acceleration is still turned on for your Flash in Chrome. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337
I have already checked that and hardware acceleration is turned on. I even set the video settings to the lowest they can be and etc but it doesn't effect the game in chrome whatsoever. It crawls like a snail. What about this previous discussion about cookies? I am looking into my adobe settings from the link on the previous page and I see on the Website Storage tab, the following website is listed as alllowed: playerio-a.akamaihd.net
1) Well, the usual log in bug in Chrome isn't fixed yet (I have allowed everything for flash, added exceptions etc., to no avail, btw this is very old bug, at least 2.5 years):
2) On FireFox I don't have this problem (after added exception once), but it's too slow and thus annoying to play this game on it (like inventory items load too slow etc.). But at least it tells the reason why the exception was needed (btw, why you don't make it a secure connection? what's the problem? It should be an easy fix):
3) On Opera I can't log in at all, no matter what I do.
4) On Slimjet is the same story as on Opera (someone told me that he is using Slimjet for flash games, but sadly it doesn't work for this game).
5) On IE I can log in, and never have to press the annoying "Run Flash this time" every single time I press F5 (like i have to do it on Chrome), but there are other problems. For example, if you click mouse button too fast (ex. during the usual lag in Unindentified building, which is ALWAYS much more laggy than any other building for some reason) then IE hangs up and you have to reload and lose all the loot and have to wait 2 hours until the army returns. So, no thanks, no IE again. (and why would anyone use IE anyway, lol)
As for other bugs, like
1) Weekly unequip all books (sometimes 2 times per week)
2) No buildings in compound
I'm not sure, the last time was probably last week (I have seen both bugs), I think this week haven't happened yet.
I can't attest to the game in Internet Explorer because I wouldn't use internet explorer on a computer unless it was new and I needed to download chrome/firefox.
All I know is a couple of days, or the day before my post on this thread the game no longer functions properly in Chrome. No settings were changed on my computer and no updates were made. I believe there was a server update perhaps. What I do know is that the game had always previous worked in firefox and now that is what I have to play the game in. In firefox, I get a box to the left of the URL when I go to load the game which wants me to either allow or deny the game to run. But it was set a long time ago to allow and there is an option to click to remember that choice for that URL. I click on allow when the game is loading just out of caution. Sometimes it takes a couple times of refreshing to get into the game. On maybe 25% of the times I go to login, I have to actually clear all my cookies, content and history and the game loads super quick(in firefox).
With chrome, I always had to click the Allow option for adobe even if I set the site under allow in chrome://settings/content under Flash. None of the clicking on allow's bother me really just the fact that I can't play on chrome anymore. The game looked better on chrome and it was just...better.
I also have the issue where on a rare occasion I will load into the game and there are no books equipped and it says I have none. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and the last time this happened, I believe 2 weeks ago I made a post about it. When this happened I had a +30dmg to infected book I purchased through the game store and it was wiped. It didn't return. I made a post about that and getting possibly the book back as compensation as I had at least 3 days left on the book. I mean, I spend actual money on gas, then I purchase a book, and when I have it equipped and load the game, it vanishes?? This , like the poster above, has happened on 4 separate occasions recently. Eventually, the game will load back in and my books will be in my inventory but I have to re-equip them. One of the books is Book: White Flag which gives perm. protection against raids. I have been lucky so far that no one raided me while that was going on. Is there any way a moderator can check into my post I made regarding losing the book I paid for due to what I assume is a server issue? I like the game and don't mind spending a little bit of money a couple times a month but if I keep losing timed books I purchased I am going to stop buying fuel.
Edited by Sh3llShock55, 12 May 2018 - 04:48 AM.