Photo

Sudden Lags?

lag

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

test_dude

test_dude
  • 8 posts

Since lately this game starts lagging out massively for me, barely making me able to play. it is fast enough for base vists and base defends, but too slow for a mission, and before i get all the stuff like ''get a better pc!'' and so on, my pc is recently upgraded with the graphics card Geforce 1060 GTX. And after the upgrade it was still fast, which is weird. I play games that take so much space, like war thunder, and play them easily on high with 100 fps. While this game, not even 10% of war thunder, is maybe like 10 fps, Which is a huge drop for me, some are used to it, but i am not. Are there others with this problem? Please let me know

Best reqards,

test_dude

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 88 posts

Since lately this game starts lagging out massively for me, barely making me able to play. it is fast enough for base vists and base defends, but too slow for a mission, and before i get all the stuff like ''get a better pc!'' and so on, my pc is recently upgraded with the graphics card Geforce 1060 GTX. And after the upgrade it was still fast, which is weird. I play games that take so much space, like war thunder, and play them easily on high with 100 fps. While this game, not even 10% of war thunder, is maybe like 10 fps, Which is a huge drop for me, some are used to it, but i am not. Are there others with this problem? Please let me know

Best reqards,

test_dude

Hiya,

if you go to the in game settings panel, select the video tab and look at the top it should say the rendering mode,

it's normally hardware accelerated, if it says software rendered it will be playing really slowly,

I'm guessing you use Chrome as a browser and have been nobbled by a recent update, other peeps have encountered the same thing,

I've no fix for this other than moving over to firefox which is unaffected, you could download firefox and try it, if it says hardware accelerated in the game settings and plays at normal speed you've identified the culprit.

you may be able to get things back to hardware accelerated via the settings for your GTX card.

Con

Con
  • 4,203 posts

As Matt pointed out, it might be your hardware acceleration not being used in Flash - you can check here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lag