Photo

Bug With Looting Fuel Genny During The Raid

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

Game have some bug with looting fuel genny during compound raids. There is fuel inside but when i loot it, its say  " nothing".

This happend too much times so far to me during the compounds raids. All sighns are there that genny " must have " fuel but again i cant get any fuel from genny.

This also happend to me even when i was the one that been raided. My genny was on, had some fuel inside, attackers looted my genny but they didnt pick up any fuel. After my login in to the game, my genny was still runing and fuel was inside.

Also sometime during the raid after looting guel genny it say only "fuel", no number just " fuel". But after on mission report, fuel looted is 0.

Please Con, can u check this, becase this can be very annoying. This can happend in 5,6 raids in a row, sometime even refresh dont help it.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

Con please do something about this!

Why even raid if u cant get fuel from genny???

It's very stressfull and annoying when this happend!!

If Con dont  reply on this problem in next few days that  is just one more sigh that he dont give a rat ass for this game anymore!

If i get ban for this post so it be! But fix something allready for God sake!!!

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 83 posts

If it says "fuel" when you scavenge it, it's because the defender has just restocked it. It's still under 1 fuel.

There is a bug when sometimes, you'll get nothing from  a generator even though it should be full. To fix that bug, simply reload the game.

As for your attitude, con is not gonna help you if you can't behave.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

Sometimes even refreshing dont work. Last case was yesterday, 3 times in a row same bug "no fuel"  and i reload game after every  raid.

As for my attitude, Con is not helping only me, he first helping himself if he fix something. Almost a year he didnt fix any bug in this game. In past few week he only  fix some loading problems but not all loading problmes. So  what is problem with my attitude? I need to be happy as dog when he fix something after a year and there is still zilion bugs in this game? I will never be Con ass kisser as some  people in here.

Baselab

Baselab
  • 25 posts

Sometimes even refreshing dont work. Last case was yesterday, 3 times in a row same bug "no fuel"  and i reload game after every  raid.

As for my attitude, Con is not helping only me, he first helping himself if he fix something. Almost a year he didnt fix any bug in this game. In past few week he only  fix some loading problems but not all loading problmes. So  what is problem with my attitude? I need to be happy as dog when he fix something after a year and there is still zilion bugs in this game? I will never be Con ass kisser as some  people in here.

Amen, brother.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 83 posts

Well it's a free to play game, and since we don't spend enough money, they don't have the budget to fix all the bugs. 

It makes more sense to just keep posting updates every few months. It provides them with more money, which means they can keep the game alive for longer.

You can complain and act up all you want, Con will not deal with you with that attitude since he doesn't need to.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 28 posts

Con, 18 days from topic start, no reply yet????

Sad to see that you just dont care about game and players anymore.