Photo

Uniq Gear Vs Uniq Weapons

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 17 posts

I must post another topic about this.

Ratio between looted uniq gear and uniq weapon is total unbalance.

Last 4 or 5 mega loot boost ( 25% boost) i looted around 25 plus uniq armors on high lvl areas ( 56 plus areas) and 0 or maybe 1 uniq weapon every week. A lot of people have same problem as me.

Drop of comon weapons and gear is balanced but when we talk about uniq stuff, we only finding unig gear.

Con please check this problem.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 659 posts

I've been thinking about something, but I haven't been able to test it properly, so I'll just throw the idea over here.

Back when the first report of this bug was made I said I wasn't affected by it, and in fact I was finding about the same number of uni weapons and gears. I don't have a DMU, so I usually find just 1-2 unis a day at most. However, I recently bought the alliance boost for chance of finding quality items for the weekend, so I decided to make the most out of it and I run missions almost all day.

My first uni was a G28. After that, it was all armors.

So I got suspicious. I feel (again, I haven't tested it enough to be sure) that it has to do with the 24-hours quality reducion that starts after you find your first unique. Is it possible that the uni chance reduction is affecting guns and gears differently? That is, the chance to find uni guns is reduced as usual but the chance to find gears isn't?

Just a thought.

renankey

renankey
  • 40 posts

There's a topic where con talk about this. the fact is that is more easy to get armors than guns, therefore is easiest to get unique vest than guns in my vision

cheers!

renankey

renankey
  • 40 posts

lana must know the topic about "how con make a unique"

Sh3llShock55

Sh3llShock55
  • 24 posts

During the war rounds where we get the boosts to Finding quality gear I am pushing 34% Chance to find Quality items, if item find chance is based just on your scavenger. If it is totaled across all your mission characters then I am closer to over 40%. Anyways, I find nothing but unique backpacks and pistol carriers. One after another. I will on occasion find a unique weapon, but something I have never found is a level 60 unique weapon. Do they exists? 

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 139 posts

Weapons never drop at their max level. You will have to use tokens, fuel, or trade if you want to obtain a level 60 unique. Unless you simply mean a weapon that can reach level 60, of course they drop but as noted in this thread it's less common than gears of the same level range