Photo

Effect Books Being Removed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sardaukar One

Sardaukar One
  • 4 posts

I logged into my account today to find that I had no effect books being used, including the white flag book. In the interim, I had been attacked. 

I paid money to play this game and to get the White flag book. If this game is unable to live up to its end of the agreement, it needs to replace my losses and/or to refund me my money. 

I shall be filing a complaint with Facebook if this issue is not resolved and requesting a refund of my money. Perhaps I will call my bank and dispute the chargers!!!!??? 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 573 posts

I have had this problem with  my books un equipping even my white flag book unequips but can be re equipped  without a cool down. 

Baselab

Baselab
  • 25 posts

I have had this problem with  my books un equipping even my white flag book unequips but can be re equipped  without a cool down. 

He hasn't mentioned the cool down time for WF basically because that's not what he's complaining about...

He's reporting that has spent cash to buy fuel and with that fuel he has bought the WF book that as you know disables PvP.

If he has paid for a service (a book that prevents you from being raided by other players) and that service is not doing what they promised then he's more than entitled to ask for either a refund or a compensation.

Why would anyone be happy about spending 1250 fuel or trade whatever prems for a WF if because of the annoying book bug that keeps not getting addressed by the devs you can still get raided from time to time?