Photo

Improved Rewards - Box Balancing

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

loaderbg._v123.jpg

Made some changes to the reward boxes that you'll get for taking part in different activities in the Dead Zone. Some things have been added, some removed to make your chances of getting better things more likely. Quite a few have seen some significant fuel boosts as well.

Enjoy!

- Elite Boxes - increased fuel reward by 5x
- War Boxes - guaranteed fuel reward increased by 50%
- War Boxes - bonus fuel amounts doubled
- Infected Bounty Boxes - common clothing items removed from prize pool
- Infected Bounty Boxes - blue / purple items removed, if you get a weapon or gear it will be rare quality
- Infected Bounty Boxes - removed medical items from prize pool
- Terror Dome Boxes - common clothing removed
- Tactics Caches - have a chance to drop completed high level tactics manuals

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 691 posts

Now we're cooking :)

Thank you Con

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 694 posts

nice 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 572 posts

thank you con

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

What is common clothing? Need some details because after update i got this:

Bounty box: skullcap - Khaki

TD box: Work pants Black.

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

What is common clothing? Need some details because after update i got this:

Bounty box: skullcap - Khaki

TD box: Work pants Black.

Hoodies, trucker caps and other clothing that drops in the Zone. The ones you mentioned don't drop.

ShefketRammadani1

ShefketRammadani1
  • 46 posts

Ty Con for info.

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 23 posts

The changes looks good, good work con. But how about the Island Raid Reward? Is there a changes for that?

Edited by andrewsmg99, 14 May 2018 - 08:25 AM.

DJa707

DJa707
  • 1 posts

what about Haul From island ?

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 81 posts

Good to see Elites are actually worth hunting now beyond just ears that you get from doing bounties anyway.

pak

pak
  • 84 posts

and no improvement for island?

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 98 posts

and no improvement for island?

getting tired of the level 51 gears from it lol....

Eissar

Eissar
  • 6 posts

Thanks for the update Con, loving the Elite Box especially, actually standing my ground now for them, not just running anymore. Wanted to ask a favor whilst your attention is here, did ask in ideas a few months back, please could you possibly add a south African flag xD thanks in advance.

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 25 posts

It's a nice improvement, but I'd like to keep getting the elite boxes when I kill elites. I just killed one unique elite and it didn't give me a box. I finished the mission normally and did get all other loot. I checked for other bugs and no log-in bugs seemed to be present. I wonder where the reward is gone, especially cause it's 5 times as painful to lose a box like this. It's never happened to be before either, for instance 5 hours ago I killed an elite too and it did drop a box.

Strider

Strider
  • 241 posts

Have the bounty reward levels been adjusted as well? This improvement wouldn't mean much for bounty boxes if we're still going to get level 45 rares out of them.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 91 posts

Seems like a good thing. hope to see some fun stuff in my Boxes

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

The changes looks good, good work con. But how about the Island Raid Reward? Is there a changes for that?

Good question! I'll take a look at those this week too. They need a bit more work, we'll probably need some tiering in there to make sure that the lower end stuff isn't dropping for you 60's.

Con

Con
  • 4,235 posts

Have the bounty reward levels been adjusted as well? This improvement wouldn't mean much for bounty boxes if we're still going to get level 45 rares out of them.

They haven't yet, I'll look into that as well.

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 14 posts

Would it be possible to limit the infected bounty areas for level 60 players to 6-7 levels below?   It seems like we get a lot of bounty areas in the lvl 43-50 range.    Thank you,   MOSES

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 81 posts

getting tired of the level 51 gears from it lol....

real talk.