I have been thinking about this idea for a while now and I guess it will make the island more fun and challenging.
Everyone has been doing island for quite long now and after the new level expansion i.e. level 60, island is not challenging or fun anymore. Players can't loot the new level 56+ items in island and have to rely on Haul to get the item with a chance to get the level 50 items.
So here is the Idea,
Three Tiers of difficulty level should be added in the island which will be chosen by the player each time he do the island.
1) Easy - Mission/ Enemy level will be level 51 on bridge, level 53 on Monument and level 55 on Compound. The items which can be looted in the island during mission will be level 49- 54 items.
Rewards in Haul - level 50 ( Max upgraded item i.e. 107, M60) or level 51 item ( RPK, Vs121 etc.) with others slots have a chance to give Prototype HERC Cache, Premium/ Herc3 Key, unique/ Rare Token Grade 4, Unique Crafting Kit, 50-75 fuel, Ammo Caches, Tactics Cache, Infamous Notes and some Event Grenades like the Containment Grenade, Baubles etc.
2)Medium - Mission/ Enemy level will be level 56 on bridge, level 58 on Monument and level 60 on Compound. The items which can be looted in the island during mission will be level 54- 59 items.
Rewards in Haul - level 55 ( Max upgraded item i.e. RPK, Vs121 etc.) or level 56 item ( G28, HR-433 etc.) with others slots have a chance to give Prototype HERC Cache, Premium/ Herc3 Key, unique/ Rare Token Grade 4/5, Unique Crafting Kit, 75-100 fuel, Tactics Cache, Ammo Caches some Event Grenades like the Containment Grenade, Baubles, and some premium clothing/ accessory etc.
3) Hard - Mission/ Enemy level will be level 61 on bridge, level 63 on Monument and level 65 on Compound. The items which can be looted in the island during mission will be level 56- 59 items ONLY.
Hard Difficulty have to chance to spawn a Elite Zombie which will count towards the daily Elite Zombie spawn limit. HERCs will be using level 60+ items. For instance, a Mg36 level 56 LMG which is upgraded to level 60+ JUST for HERCs for their use against the players.
Rewards in Haul - level 60 ( Max upgraded item i.e. G28, HR-433 etc.) with others slots have a chance to give Premium Prototype HERC Cache, 1-3 Premium/ Herc3 Key, unique/ Rare Token Grade 5, Unique Crafting Kit, 100-150 fuel, 5-10 Infamous Notes, Ammo Caches, some Event Grenades like the Containment Grenade, Baubles, and some premium clothing/ accessory, Mystery accessory boxes etc.
Hard Difficulty will be similar to HAZ. Players will have to face a Big challenge to get the best of rewards.
4) Extreme - No info about it yet. :)
So Players can choose their difficulty according to their need and ease. New players can choose Easy mode to do the island and get the items they need while level 60s can choose for medium/ hard mode to get their end game items while facing a greater challenge.
Note:- Rewards in Haul, I'm referring to Unique Raid Haul Rewards.
Some other Ideas:-
1) x10 schematics of crafting Kits. It takes too long to craft x100 Refined Kits one by one, so with x10 schematics it will be a lot of time saver and then we can use more fuel and money to spend on getting the best crafts.
2) Trade-able Infamous Trophies and Hunter headwear. Its been long since the Terror dome release and players got a ton of hunter headwear, so they are requesting to make them trade-able. With Infamous Trophies being trade-able it will increase the activeness of crafting and trading by noticeably nice amount.
3) Separate Load-out for clothing/ accessories in offence and defence. We have a separate load-out in weapons, gears and active gears in which one is used for missioning, raiding and other is used for defence. So, similarly we would love a separate load-out for clothing/ accessories too. :D
I hope everyone will love this Idea. Please don't feel shy to tell us your opinion on this, any additions, modifications etc.
Also Con please check this out. :)
Edited by ShamishA1, 16 May 2018 - 06:14 AM.