Photo

Stats Not Afected After Being Raided

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RYVDYASJV

RYVDYASJV
  • 41 posts

what happen is: somebody attack me and stole my water (i am not bothered about that) but the problem is why he stole 738 units of water and the containers still being full of capacity

bandicam_2018_05_18_12_15_20_061.jpg

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 76 posts

How long have you been inactive, if at all? only thing I can tell you is if you raid a base and destroy or loot it if it has been inactive long enough it'll make no difference. if you destroy defense structures they'll just re-build and resources will re-fill but the attacker will still receive them. check those inactive bases, especially up at level 60. their ammo productions will re-fill instantly even if 3 people from 3 different alliances raid them all within an hour.

RYVDYASJV

RYVDYASJV
  • 41 posts

How long have you been inactive, if at all? only thing I can tell you is if you raid a base and destroy or loot it if it has been inactive long enough it'll make no difference. if you destroy defense structures they'll just re-build and resources will re-fill but the attacker will still receive them. check those inactive bases, especially up at level 60. their ammo productions will re-fill instantly even if 3 people from 3 different alliances raid them all within an hour.

in fact i have been inactive for 7 hours before occurred that, but the theory i have is the game accidentally change the food and water stats during the log showing off, i will need to ask the guy who raided me to know if he really stole that amount of water or is just a bug.

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 76 posts

Never mind then. :P if there are bases of people that haven't logged in for a very long time (not sure how long but years I think) if you trash them, loot them it won't make a difference to them. still be standing, still have their loot (despite you getting it as well ^.^)