Deathmobile Upgrade Not Appearing On My Armorgames Account For Tls:dead Zone

Deathmobile Glitch Bug Support Upgrade ArmorGames

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

XGunsOfRedemptionX

XGunsOfRedemptionX
  • 6 posts

Dear Support Staff at ConArtist Games,

I have recently restarted playing The Last Stand:Dead Zone after a break of many years! I remember playing this game for hours, loving every moment and I hope to once again rekindle my love for the game.

However there is a slight issue I noticed when I logged back into my account. I noticed my compound had been changed slightly with a LOT of my buildings disappearing or simply downgrading to Tier/Level 1. I have also lost a large amount of Survivors alongside weapons and gear. Whilst I am a little saddened at this issue, I don't mind starting again.

But the main issue I wish to raise, and one I would like to be resolved, is my Deathmobile. Back when I was playing the game some years ago (2014 or 2015, I cant remember exactly) I did in fact purchase the upgraded Deathmobile. Upon replaying the game recently, I find that with the stuff above, my Deathmobile had also been taken back to Tier/Level 1. I know that this is the account it was bought and played on as I left it in a specific spot on the compound. My ArmorGames ID will be listed below:
ArmorGames Username - XGunsOfRedemptionX
TLS:Dead Zone Name - GunsOfRedemption

Hopefully the issue can be resolved as I did spend money on the Deathmobile and would really help me re-immerse myself back into the game. Should there be any issues please do not hesitate to send a reply!

Thanks,
XGunsOfRedemptionX

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

Sorry, I thought this was dealt with over email. Must've been someone else.

There's no record of a DMU purchase on that account. Maybe you're confusing it with a different account?

XGunsOfRedemptionX

XGunsOfRedemptionX
  • 6 posts

Sorry, I thought this was dealt with over email. Must've been someone else.

There's no record of a DMU purchase on that account. Maybe you're confusing it with a different account?

Hmm very strange, I didn't receive an Email? No matter at least we have found a way to get in touch :) Anyways you might be right in that I might be playing on the wrong account or something as I definitely remember buying the Deathmobile as well as having a high tier compound, survivors etc. If possible, could you check the ArmorGames ID listed below?

ArmorGames ID - xXCourageWolfXx

If nothing comes up then I will try looking back on PayPal for any reciepts but please let me know, I am really starting to get into the game again! 

Con

Con
  • 4,248 posts

I don't think you would have received an email, unless it was from PayPal. 

There's no record on that Courage account either. If you can find the receipt, send it over to support@deadzonegame.com and we'll sort it out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathmobile, Glitch, Bug, Support, Upgrade, ArmorGames