57 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,255 posts

infosheet-outbreak._v3.jpg

Bradd Law

Bradd Law
  • 23 posts

Wow, I really get hyped when something is up and new with the game. I wonder what I may experience with this one. Very interesting indeed. :)

____

(EDIT/Update)
I really like how variety of Criminal Zombies has different abilities/properties.

- Like the Fat top-less zombies are as tough as the Mohawk Zombies

- and the THIN ones are insanely fast (as fast as a Recon maybe).

It adds the challenge to the game. I have no complains about it.

The Prison Components tho are really rare to find. Thus the event is in a limited time. So it may be a bit hard to obtain the craftable delights.

Anyways, Good update. (In my opinion)

Edited by Army777, 24 May 2018 - 07:57 AM.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

nice a riot Helmet, riot gear and a nail gun 

Edit: Kinda disappointing that there are no counters on the weapons though 

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 24 May 2018 - 06:58 AM.

Bradd Law

Bradd Law
  • 23 posts

Hello Aubrey, does counters really matter in the game?

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

Hello Aubrey, does counters really matter in the game?

For alot of people counters are a way for people to use weapons they normally wouldn't 

Con

Con
  • 4,255 posts

Counters are fixed. 

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

Counters are fixed. 

nice now zombies can eat nails 

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 94 posts

I think the event has severely damaged something.  Average of six attempts to log in since event started.  Frequently getting the Nerf bug which means I need to log in again.

And can you fix the Rare/Uni Recycler Bug, please?

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

i like the challenge of the infected prisoners and the look of them as well could we possibly keep them but nerf them to where they are basically equal to walkers, runners, and fat infected? also the drop rate of the parts is too low for many people to actually wanna craft any of the weapons and i assume the "Negan" jacket will come out in week 2 ?

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 24 posts

WOW, i just came back from work and after i start up my DZ account, the themes were very amazing. 

But after i read this posts, i got an idea pop out from my mind.

Con, sice youre have been said that youre going to add much more variety of new infected and new elite infected as stated in the 2018 roadmap, why dont you add an "Elite Prisoner Infected"  to the "Elite Infected List". The Elite Prisoner Infected can be equipped with a prisoner improvised weapons such as the Prisoner's Pike as the weapon is a long reaching improvised melee and it can be a harm to the survivors and a more interesting elite infected to interact with.

Anyway, a good update.

ZIXX

ZIXX
  • 13 posts

WOW, i just came back from work and after i start up my DZ account, the themes were very amazing. 

But after i read this posts, i got an idea pop out from my mind.

Con, sice youre have been said that youre going to add much more variety of new infected and new elite infected as stated in the 2018 roadmap, why dont you add an "Elite Prisoner Infected"  to the "Elite Infected List". The Elite Prisoner Infected can be equipped with a prisoner improvised weapons such as the Prisoner's Pike as the weapon is a long reaching improvised melee and it can be a harm to the survivors and a more interesting elite infected to interact with.

Anyway, a good update.

Thats what im thinking, such an good idea andrew

Smoka

Smoka
  • 5 posts

Looks good!

Anyone found anything worthwhile? It seems to me the shotty might replace the old s savage shottie for crowd control. It's still a little light on the range and knockback though.

Bugs:

It seems it costs more per key for 10 keys than for 5.

Also, thanks for trying to fix the nerf and no connection bugs, but changing servers didn't seem to do the trick. It's a little faster to reload though, but the added load of the new update seems to make matters worse.

For those tired of the ads, get firefox and noscript, game boots up straight.

Also it seems that having the window in the foreground increases the load success, but switching tabs might ruin the load process, just like I can start the compound defense, switch to another tab, and not a single z will spawn.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts

I am so ready for this :)

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 119 posts
Seems fun.

ShamishA1_Almost_Retired

ShamishA1_Almost_Retired
  • 42 posts

Nice Update, but I can't enjoy it because it looks like the update has increased the Flash Crashes and disconnected from server error a lot.

Took me 1 Complete Hr to finish Island just because of disconnections and Flash Crash. The game is unplayable now.

Please look into this matter :(

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 108 posts

New tattoos and prisoner zombie types are cool. Going to make a nail gun for my engineer. Hope enough new components drop.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 574 posts

This is a cool update with the new crafts and inmate themed zombies.

So far these zombies took chunks on my survivors health making melee survivors  more vulnerable.

XGunsOfRedemptionX

XGunsOfRedemptionX
  • 6 posts

It is great to see some new content added once again into the game, really cant wait to get myself some of the new items, especially them weapons!

Although one thing I just quickly want to mention - I posted some days ago with an issue I am currently having with my Deathmobile Upgrade not showing up which I bought 3 years ago? Sorry if I sound impatient but I would really like to have it back, especially with new content arriving :)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

That nail gun makes a soothing sound :) 

Nice update Con

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 53 posts

Con, can you improve an option to choice how many granades want to create or the x10?