Photo

Outbreak - Convicts & Criminals

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Robai

Robai
  • 39 posts

Please explain why would anyone want to craft any of those items?

1) they aren't powerful

2) they are just temporary

3) and the components taking inventory space

I really hate that the event is taking part during MEGA (the whole month I was saving for this and now I can't loot high lvl UNI's, because it's much harder during this event, those zombies are so fast and they attack my squishy medic and recon first).

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

https://prnt.sc/jma265 i find the definition for the riot helm interesting

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

Well, the components do seem to be a little too rare compared with other events. I ran 15 autos and 6 manual missions today, and found only one piece of Sharpened Steel total.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 94 posts

I am not thrilled.  It seems that the orange guys have replaced the Survivor bounty targets.  So while you have supposedly improved the yield from the bounty crates, you have made getting them stupidly hard.  I am on my 11th map for 10 bruisers.  Have eight so far so I hope to finish by Christmas.  This is the same for military but not so much for HERC or Riot as far as I can tell.

Was this by design? 

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts

Anyone know the trick to get Sharpened Steel? ive done 10 missions since the beginning of the event and gotten none.

BTW: I like the Bad Guy Jacket....hope it can save the game (sorry for that)

Smoka

Smoka
  • 5 posts

Trick seems to be: do auto 1 person supermarkets (suggest around lvl 30 for high/very high rate of success)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 590 posts

compared to most other events where the crafting components were a lot easier to find and had larger quantities.

only seem to get these crafting components seem to be rare in this event.  only finding one per few missions. increase the spawn rates and quantities for missions and also add these event  components to the store as well.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

the riot gear is invisible when equipped 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,755 posts

the riot gear is invisible when equipped 

My WW2 clothing is still invisible when equipped! 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 711 posts

Was hoping this would get me back in the game... sadly it didn't after I looked at the weapons and gear and saw nothing worth crafting. 

Still hyped for bunkers though.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 110 posts

Same, very low on components. Don't know if I'll be able to craft anything without opening a box (which was probably the intention).

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 590 posts

what happened to event supply boxes that you can open with keys that can be bought with fuel?

Edited by Ghost Recon, 25 May 2018 - 08:34 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

As  far as I know only some events (Christmas, Halloween and 4th of July) have budget boxes. The rest (for example Containment and Rabbit season from last year, and this one) usually have premium boxes only.

Edited by Lana Woo, 25 May 2018 - 08:49 PM.

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

I've just came back for the event and the game is just unplayable. The lag is unbearable, Is it just me?

Edited by sorete12, 25 May 2018 - 09:29 PM.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 179 posts

Hiya,

any chance of increasing the drop rate of the sharpened steel,

the weapons seem to need rather a lot per craft and I'm hardly finding any,

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 179 posts

I've just came back for the event and the game is just unplayable. The lag is unbearable, Is it just me?

it might be your browser, is it chrome or chromium based?

look at the in game settings, the video tab, at the top it says the rendering method, it should be 'hardware accelerated', if it says 'software' then your browser rendering engine is handling it incorrectly,

if so give firefox a try, it seems unaffected

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

supposedly on chat there are rumors that the prisoner infected will stay after the event with no nerfs can con please confirm or deny this ?

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 26 posts

Event zeds always disappear after the events. Would be strange if Con kept them around this time. So my guess is that they will be removed once event is over. Don't listen to trollers, instead base your judgment on experience.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

Event zeds always disappear after the events. Would be strange if Con kept them around this time. So my guess is that they will be removed once event is over. Don't listen to trollers, instead base your judgment on experience.

I figured as much at the very least they would be nerfed if they stayed 

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 27 May 2018 - 09:36 PM.

sorete12

sorete12
  • 20 posts

it might be your browser, is it chrome or chromium based?

look at the in game settings, the video tab, at the top it says the rendering method, it should be 'hardware accelerated', if it says 'software' then your browser rendering engine is handling it incorrectly,

if so give firefox a try, it seems unaffected

Yup the performance is unaffected on firefox, even though i takes a little longer to load.

Thank pal ;)